You See Him Cry

Harry:
You didn't see Harry in some classes you usually had with him.
You decided to go to the Library to see if he was there considering you looked everywhere but that place. Also, you realized that this is the same place you guys had met.
"Hello?" You called out as you heard crying.
"Go away!" You hear a familiar voice reply.
You went to go look to see where he was in the library. You then noticed Harry crawled up in a ball near the Restricted Area.
"Babe, what's wrong?" You frowned noticing sobs coming from him.
"I'm nothing! People only know me because I'm the 'boy who lived' That's not what I want to be known for," he sobbed.
"Harry- that was the greatest time in wizarding history. People are amazed by you. This shouldn't be something to be sad about," you explained, taking his hand. You kissed him, until he smiled.
"I knew you'd come along," you giggled as he blushed.

Ron:
"I'm fat," was the only thing said from your boyfriend, Ron.
"RONALD WEASLEY! Never say that. There's no such thing as fat! Honestly, there's nothing wrong with you. The only thing wrong is, society- they change our minds in a negative way, ignoring the fact that there are different kinds of beautiful," you simply stated.
"I love you," he responded as you kissed him.

Draco:
"I hate my life!" You heard Draco yell from his dorm. You were on your way to go see if he wanted to go to Hogsmeade but that simple sentence obviously answered your question.
Next thing you know, you find yourself opening the door with great force as you see your boyfriend on his bed, crying.
"Hey Draco- I overheard," you said as he looked at you.
"I'm a failure! People think I want to be this negative person, but I have no choice!" He explained as you knew what he meant. You went to go sit down next to him and talked to him until he was happy.

George:
You heard loud sobs from your boyfriend, George before the Quidditch match.
"George?" You called out, seeing your boyfriend.
"Go away!" He yells as you took a step forward.
"What's the matter?" You asked.
"I'm horrible. I suck a lot Quidditch- and to sum it all up, you're only here because you probably feel bad for me!"
"Excuse me? I love you. Who cares if you aren't good at Quidditch?! Besides, you are; whoever told you that rubbish isn't so smart," you said while kissing your boyfriend.

Fred:
You heard from George that Fred was crying in his dorm. You quickly rushed to his dorm and opened the door to find Fred throwing things.
"STOP!" You yelled at Fred. He turned to look at you.
"I'm nothing," he spoke.
"You obviously are something if you have people who surround you with love. I love you, your friends love you and your family loves you. So what if people you didn't even talk to thinks the opposite? They've got no right to say all that rubbish if they haven't met you!" You explained as he quickly hugged you.

Neville:
You were currently walking with Neville to Potions.
"Hey- Longbottom, going to hang with your parents over break or even go on a trip with them? Oh right, you barely even see them," Crabbe shouts while passing by.
"OH GROW UP!" You yelled as you noticed Neville tearing up.
"Y/N, stay out of this," he whispers, gripping onto your hand. You got out of his grip and ran up to Crabbe.
"You think it's funny to pick on people? Especially considering you know there's a problem?! Excuse me Crabbe, but what if I said rubbish about you? Like perhaps, you look like a pig that got ran over by the Hogwarts Train, or the fact YOU ARE BLINDED BY PEOPLE'S FEELINGS?! NO ONE IS SCARED BY YOU, perhaps your ugly personality is a scary thing- YET SAYING STUFF LIKE THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOU FUNNY OR COOL, IT JUST MAKES YOU A BASTARD WHO HAS NO FRIENDS!" You yelled in front of Crabbe's face, causing a scene. After you left to go find Neville in the Common Room- you started comforting him.