The Stupidest Fights

Harry:
"I keep messing up!" Harry keeps saying as you help him study a charm.
"You're doing fine, just angle your wand more," you explained.
"You're not helping! I don't even need your help!" He raised his voice at you.
"Okay have fun doing that by yourself then!" You responded while walking away.

Ron:
"Ronald Weasley!" You yelled. Ron had taken away your broomstick and told you to go 'find' it.
"What do you want Y/N?!" He responded.
"My broomstick!" You replied as he came near you. "Give it back! Where is it?"
"You're going have to find it," he laughed.
"You know what, I don't have time for fun and games!" You raised your voice and left the common room.

Draco:
"Y/N? Where's my brush?!" Draco yelled from his dorm.
You were giggling. You had took his brush away to mess around with him.
You then hear footsteps coming closer as you see Draco standing in the doorway of your dorm.
"Y/N I'm not kidding," he firmly says.
"Oh come on, loosen up!" You laughed at his reaction.
"I hate when you play around, this isn't funny!" He spoke up looking really mad, "Whatever Y/N I don't like your attitude right now."

George:
George had just pranked you once again and you had enough of his pranks.
"GEORGE!" You yelled as you hear some faint giggles. You then see George looking at you with your hair all messy from his prank.
"You know I don't like being pranked! Do you ever listen for once? I hate you!" You yelled as George began to then stop smiling and tear up a little bit.
You realized what you had just said as George walked away. You hated yourself for saying that, you didn't even mean it. You just get carried away a lot, without realizing it.

Fred:
You saw Angelina talking to Fred and jealousy came over you.
"What the bloody hell is going on over here? I thought you hated her?!" You said coming closer to them.
"She's my classmate for Potions, I needed help," Fred explains.
"You could've asked me!" You yelled.
"No I shouldn't have because you're too busy gossiping about Angelina, it's annoying!"
"Oh so you like her, is that the problem here?" You asked furiously.
"SHE IS MY FRIEND! I can't have a friend?! I can't believe you right now!" He yelled at you as you then realized how protective you were of him.

Neville:
You were helping Neville with a charm you guys have been learning in class. He had failed and had broke your souvenir you got from your visit to Hogsmeade and you ignored him for three days.