Happy Moment

Harry:
You and Harry were late to class, as he was giving you a piggyback ride.

The reason why you two were late because you guys were at the 'restricted' area in the library, remembering how you first met.

"Babe?" He asked.

"Yeah, Harry?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Soon you guys were entering potions but realized you were still on Harry's back.

"MY FAVORITE COUPLE HAS ENTERED!" Ron yells as everyone laughed.

You got off of Harry's back, and walked to your seat- knowing you and Harry would get a lecture for being late.

Ron:
You and Ron were at Hagrid's hut.

"You know, isn't this how you guys met?" Hagrid asked.

"What do you mean?" Ron asked.

"I remember a few years ago when you guys were in your second year. Ron had left his book in my hut and Y/N was here. When Ron came and got his book, I invited him to sit down and that's when you guys started talking," Hagrid explained.

"Yeah I suppose so. Wow I never really thought about that. I guess that's why we're always here," you mentioned.

"I hope we can always visit. There's so many memories," Ron added in.

"You're welcomed anytime," Hagrid replied.

Draco:
"Remember when we first met?" Your boyfriend asked.

"Of course. We were paired up for the Aguamenti spell. Then we started talking later on," you responded.

"You know we're suppose to perform that today for the first years class?"

"Oh yeah. In like five minutes- we should get going."

You two were on your way to the first years Transfiguration class. Which was exactly where you two met.

Once you entered the classroom, you two were ordered to present the spell.

"Students, this is where me and Draco performed the spell in first year. It's very simple all you do is say the word and then that's where water will go out of the top of the wand," you explained.

Draco then demonstrated it with his wand as many students watched in amazement.

George:
You guys first met in the great hall when George claimed there was barely any seats left.

"Sorry, but there's no seats left," you heard a familiar line escape George's mouth.

"George, there's so many seats open."

"No, I want to sit next to you."

Then you realized where he was coming from.

"You're welcomed to sit next to me. You've been welcomed since 3 years ago," you replied as he smiled at you.

Fred:
"Remember when we first met?" Fred asked.

"Yeah, I do."

"That was so long ago."

"That was when I was about three. My family went to your house and your mom took me out to the garden. You actually had tripped me and got sent to your room," I explained.

"And we had met again during your first year here when you caught me pulling a prank."

Fred and you just smiled at eachother.

"Of course. I'll never forget."

Neville:
You and Neville were in Herbology.

Neville was clumsy and fell over and landed right in front of you.

You immediately helped him up.

"You know what this reminds me of?" You asked.

"That you are in a relationship with a clumsy person?"

"Well I was just thinking of, this is how we first met. This will always be a memory in my head."

"Of course, I never forgotten about it."