You're Sick

Harry:
Harry would ask Hermione what to do when you're sick, as she'll always glare at him.
"You've been dating Y/N for a long time now, come on!"
"She hardly ever gets sick!" He responds. After Hermione then gives him advice he would use it and always makes you feel better.

Ron:
You got sick with Ron from a couple days ago when you guys were walking in the rain. He insisted that you both go to the Hospital Wing to get checked at.

Draco:
You got sick the other day with a high fever and threw up all over the place. That didn't stop Draco helping to take care of you as he always holds your hair back when throwing up, and then will take you to the Hospital Wing.

George:
George wouldn't take you to the Hospital Wing, he claims that he doesn't want to be away from you while you're sick. So, he'll stay with you until everything seems to get better by itself.
Yet if nothing gets better, he'll take you to the Hospital Wing.

Fred:
Fred would ask his mum what to do, as she'll send back some homemade remedies that are suppose to help your sickness.

Neville:
Neville would play with your hair because he knows it makes you happy. He would always cuddle with you, so you would forget about your sickness. Usually if your sickness gets worse, he'll take you to the Hospital Wing and would stay with you there until you get better.