Secrets Kept From Eachother

Harry:
His: He never told you that Ginny liked him, he thinks if he did then you and Ginny wouldn't be friends anymore.
~
Yours: You dated Seamus, a few weeks before you and Harry started dating but you and Seamus broke up due to just wanting to stay friends.

Ron:
His: He never told you about how he liked Hermione at one point, (he doesn't anymore).
~
Yours: You took one of his shirts, but you don't think he noticed.

Draco:
His: He sometimes get jealous when you and Harry hang out even though you tell him plenty of times that you and Harry are just friends.
~
Yours: You think sometimes that you want to break up with Draco because of how clingy he is, but you guys are still dating because you love him no matter what.

George:

His: He punched your ex, Oliver Wood and never told you about it.
~
Yours: You never told him about some of his friends flirting with you.

Fred:
His: He once changed scarves with yours because yours was neat, yet you didn't seem to notice.
~
Yours: You don't like the fact how he's ALWAYS pulling pranks on people, even for those who don't deserve it.

Neville:
His: He doesn't like how you're always defending him, it shows how weak he can be.
~
Yours: You don't like how sometimes he's really clumsy to things, since one time he accidentally broke your broomstick.