The Silent Treatment

Harry:
"Y/N, I'm going to hang out with Ron and Hermione. Bye!" Your boyfriend, Harry says while walking out of the library.
  This is the seventh day in a row he has done this. The next day, when he came back you have him the silent treatment. Yet not for long considering he started kissing you all over, making you giggle and wanting to talk to him again.

Ron:
Ron had just made you fall off your broomstick by accident during a Quidditch match. You lay in the Hospital Wing with a broken bone and with Ron by your side.
  "Is everything okay babe?" He asked with you not responding, "Y/N please talk to me."
You then tried to hide a couple of giggles when he was trying to make funny faces. Then you burst out laughing, earning a smile from Ron.

Draco:
You were reading your potions book in the common room considering you need to study.
  "Baby," you heard your boyfriend, Draco call out, yet you didn't look up.
You heard footsteps and then saw your book closed right in front of you. You turned around to see Draco with a small smirk.
"Yes Draco?" You asked.
  "She speaks!" Draco giggled, "Anyways, I love you!"
   "I love you too babe," you responded as he then kissed you.

George:
Your boyfriend, George has been ignoring you for a while because you were pulling pranks with Fred instead of hanging out with George.
  "George?" You asked looking at your boyfriend sitting in a chair pretending to read his book, "Well I guess I can say Fred was a good team mate for pranks."
That sentence got George attention as he looked directly at you, "What?!"
"I'm kidding George. I love you," you replied with him blushing.

Fred:
Fred was mad because George was going to Hogsmeade with you. Yet Fred said he was already going with Angelina, which you didn't mind because now you understood that they're just friends.
  "Fred, I'll be leaving. Bye babe," you told your boyfriend as he didn't speak a word. You started walking towards George onto your way to Hogsmeade as Fred finally looks up at you.
"George, do not kiss her. Do not touch her, don't even do anything flirty!" Fred spoke leaving you in George in laughter. You and George are best friends, besides you know George wouldn't do that to his own twin brother.

Neville:
Neville was giving you the silent treatment because he didn't do so good in Potions the other day and blamed it on you because you were too busy that day to help him.
  "Neville," you spoke trying to get his attention. "Babe," you then said. Neville loved it when you called him that so that easily got his attention towards you and blushed.