Chapter 4 living with my bully

Ch 4 living with my bully

We continued unpacking and we finished quickly. She sat down next to me and we talked for a while about random things. Then she left me alone for a while. I walked over to my razor and put it in my box of secret put the top over it and put a lock on it.

There was a knock on the door and i opened it. "It's dinner time come down stairs" Harry said. "I um I don't eat" I said looking down at the ground. "I'm sorry" he said and wrapped his arms around me. I flinched but eventually hugged back. "It's ok" i said. "I will come down and eat a bit but i can't promise I'm going eat a lot" I said. "That's ok" he said.

We walked down stairs and i sat at the dining table. It was Anne, Gemma, Harry, and me. I had a very small serving of the soup Anne made and a tiny piece of bread. It was Really good. But after the first few spoon fulls i was full. Harry looked at me and mouthed 'you ok' I nodded.

I was excused from the table and went into my room. I turned on my iPod and listened to 'Hold On Till May (feat. Lindsay Stamey ' by Pierce the Veil (Again another amazing song be careful if you listen to some of their other songs some have screaming in them but if you like that like i do your fine😝). I laid down on my bed and sighed. Today was a crazy day.

My mom may have beat me all the time but she was all i had left. My dad shot himself when I 14 thats when my mom became an alcoholic. My dad was the only one in the family who kept me sane. In his suicide note he told me that he loved me and it had nothing to do with me but I still felt as if it was my fault. Now I have nobody left I'm all alone again.

I started to cry softly as i got by secret box put in the combination got my razor and went into the bathroom. I shut the door and locked it. I glided the razor over my left thigh 6 times making one cut just a little bit deeper then the other 5. I watched the blood flow out of the cuts as i stopped crying and sighed in relief.

I found some bandage around my leg and walked out of the bathroom. Put the razor back in the box and locked it.

I put a pair of shorts on that covered the bandage and threw a different long sleeved shirt on. I walked downstairs and saw every one watching a movie. So I sat on the floor next to Gemma.

They were watching Titanic my favorite movie. Gemma put her hand on my leg where I just had cut.

Fuck that hurt

I let out a very small whimper that hopefully i could only hear. I don't think Gemma heard because she was to busy watching the movie.

It was 10:43pm when the movie got over and i went up to bed. I laid down and let the darkness wash over me.

Harrys pov

Its the middle of the night and i wake up to Gemma banging on the door. "What do you need Gem" I groaned. "Leigh is having a nightmare and shes screaming and i can't wake her up" she said worriedly.

I got up and ran to her room. "Leigh Leigh " i yelled as i shook her awake. She jerked up in her bed breathing really heavy. She started crying.

I sat next her her and pulled her in for a hug. She filched and whimpered "I'm sorry please don't hurt me" she cried. "She its ok i won't hurt you" i cooed as she hugged back and rested her head on my shoulder and cried until she feel asleep. I laid her down gently and walked out of her room. I looked into Gemma's room and she was sleeping.

(A/N)

HELLO LOVELY'S sorry this is a little short but i wrote this in the car on my phone.

Serious time

Never starve yourself I tried to once and I regretted that was a couple months back. Listen you don't need to be happy with who you are.

Cutting is a method of escape for some people. I have never cut but i know some people who have. Please don't self harm you are beautiful and so many people love you, I love you. Please put down the pills and the knife or blade and know when they are whispering your name I'm screaming yours because i love you and I don't want to see you hurting yourself. I don't want you to feel like its the only way out. Listen to music go for a walk write read anything but hurt yourself. You get one life. Things are tough now but they will get better. Suicide is not the solution either. Its a permanent solution to a temporary problem. IF you do cut don't be ashamed or feel weak. Work those scars Gurll or boi they show how strong you are for not giving up. If need to talk kik me or message me. I might not get back to you right away but it doesn't mean i don't care. I love my readers. My haters can hate if they want to. Keep your head held high and stay strong . I LOVE YOU ALL 😝😝

GOODBYE FOR NOW MY PURPLE POTATOES😝😝

Your never alone 💛💙💜💚💚💗💓💕💖💞💘

~ mackenzie out

💛💙💜💚❤💛💙💜💚❤💕💖💞💘💓💗💕💖💞💘💓💗💛💙💜💚