chapter 21

Leigh's POV

After a dreamless sleep I woke up and stretched. Harry wasn't next to me and I began to panic. Until I saw a not he left me on his pillow where he should be right now.

I picked up the note and it said

Hi Le Le sorry I won't be there when you wake up. I should be back around 1 or so I'll see you soon beautiful don't miss me to much (;

love, your cheeky boyfriend, Harry xx

I smiled and put the note down. even his notes can make me smile. Why does he have to be so perfect. Some people might think its stupid how happy I get over the simple things but I never felt loved before so even the little things mean the world to me and he knows that. I got out of bed and got some fresh clothes and jumped into the shower. My arm stung like a bitched but I ignored it. I let the warm water wash over me relaxing my muscles. I washed my hair and body and stepped out of the steaming hot shower. I rang out my hair then put the towel over it. I didn't feel like dealing with my unruly hair at the moment.

I went down stairs and sat on the couch. Anne wasn't here and I don't know where marcel is I know Gemma went to work. Marcels probably with Kelly (The one he took to prom) They have gotten really close. I think they were dating I'm not sure but she makes him really happy.

I sat on the couch watching sponge bob my favorite show. Don't judge me okay. I was into the 3 episode when Harry walked through the door. "Leigh" He said. "SHH I'm watching sponge bob" I said. He held his arms up in defense. "Okay, okay" he laughed and sat next to me.

I laughed as I was watching the sponge bob episode when they made the funny faces and there face got stuck a certain way. I couldn't stop laughing. Harry just looked at me like I was crazy. I didn't care this was my show. Since I left the dreaded house across the street I started watching TV much more. I wonder what the witched woman I called my 'Mother' was doing in jail right now. Hope she is rotting in those stone cells. I was broken out of my thoughts as Harry waved his hand over my face. "Leigh" Harry said. "What what " I said. " I called your name for like 10 minutes and you didn't answer" He said. "Sorry I was lost in thought" I said. "Penny for your thoughts" He said. "I was just thinking about how everything has changed since I started living here" I said with a smile. "It a good change and I wouldn't let anything get in the way of that" I added. I laid back into his arms and he kissed the top of my head. "I'm happy the way things turned out and I wouldn't change that for the world." he  said and I felt like I wanted to cry. In a good way of course. He is the best thing that ever happened to me.

 He is he reason I hold on he has been there for me and loved me when no one else has. He is not ashamed of me or my scars, is he kind never selfish. I admit he may get a little jealous but its just because he cares. It may sound cheesy but he's my angle sent from the man upstairs. (Sorry if any of you reading this don't believe in God) to protect and love me and understand me like on one else in this world could.

"Harry can I ask you something" I asked. "You just did" he smirked. "No really" I said. "Sure baby what's up" He asked. "Why do you love me" I asked. I have been curios since we started dating.

"Well your beautiful, smart, funny, your amazing personality, your so shy, your so insecure even though you have no reason to be, I could just go on for hours, I love everything about you" He said and kissed my nose. I thought I was going to cry. He is just so sweet and he was my everything. " Awe" I cooed and hugged him. He hugged me tightly and I breathed in his sent. He smelt like peppermint. I love the way he smells not in a creepy why like I go around smelling him but you get the point.

we just stayed there hugging for a minute. Then he released me. I missed the warmth from his hug but then he pulled me down to lay on his chest I got comfortable and he wrapped his arm around me.

I never thought I would get so lucky or be this happy

(A/N) Hey lovelies sorry its a sucky chapter. it sucked ass but I will try to update soon. Its more of a filler chapter.

bye I love your faces

thanks to all the people who read my story

<3

kik: Mackenzie3695

~Mackenzie