chapter 26

Leigh's POV

I'm so confused. Should I tell Harry what happened with Marcel. Why would Marcel do something like that. I'll just let it slide, I won't tell Harry. "But you have to" My mind said. UGH shut up stupid brain. Yup I'm losing my mind. I decided I was tired enough to go to sleep. I walked upstairs and laid in bed with Harry and he slowly moved closer and wrapped his arms around me. I kissed his head and went to sleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up to my phone ringing. "Hello" I answered. "Hello dear" I heard a soft voice say. "Who is this" I asked. "It's Aunt Jennifer I heard what happened with your mum and I'm moving into your old house I want you to live with me" She said. "Can we meet up and talk about this please" I asked. "Of course meet me infront of your old house in 30 minutes" She said. "Okay i'll be there me and my boyfriend will" I said and she hung up. "Harry wake up" I said and shook him. "Hmm" he mumbled. "I have to meet up with my aunt" I said. "Where" He asked. "In front of my old house across the street in 30 minutes I want you to be there" I said. "Okay baby give me a minute" He said. "Okay" I said and kissed his cheek.

I got up and got dressed. Finally Harry got out of bed. "My aunt will be here soon" I said as he was putting his shirt on.

"Okay lets go"Harry said. ''okay" I said tying my left shoe.

We sat there on the steps of my old house waiting for my aunt. She pulled up in her little white car and stepped out. "Leigh i havent seen you in  ages" She said hugging me. "Hi aunt Jennifer Its so nice to see you" I said. "This is Harry, my boyfriend. Harry this is my aunt Jennifer" I introduced them. "It's a pleasure to meet you"Harry said kissing her hand. "Such a gentleman" she said.

"Where have you been living" She asked me and I pointed to Harry's house "With Harry and his family" I said. "I want you to come and live with me" my aunt said and Harry looked at me and walked away. "Hang on a second aunt Jen let me go calm him down" I said and ran after him. "Harry wait" I yelled as he picked up his pace and started running. Damn him for being a fast runner. "Harry please wait" I said. He slowly stopped breathing heavily. "Harry why did you run  off like that" I asked. He didnt say anything he as holding his chest. He was having an asthmua attack. Shit where did i put his inhaler. Haha found it. I gave to him and he quickly used it. A minute later his breathing was back to normal. "Harry why did you run off like that" I asked.

"I don't want you to live with your aunt, I want you to live with me. if you go back across the street I won't get to see you all day and hold you at night, i won't get to kiss you and tell you how much I love you. I'm afraid if you go back with your Aunt we will drift apart and we won't be the same, I don't want to lose you" He said.

"Harry" I sighed. "Babe you won't lose me I will always be there, you could come over anytime you want, we can still sleep together, it's not like im moving 700 miles away just a couple feet" I said and hugged him. "So your going to move in with her after all we have been through, I know it sounds stupid but I dont want us to drift apart. I feel like we wont be as close if you go back to your old house" He said.

 "Please don't leave me"Harry whimpered. "I won't im not going anywhere" I said kissing his lips softly. "Really you'll stay" he said with a huge smile spreading across his face and his dimples showing. I love his dimples.

"Yeah I'm staying" I said. "I love you" Harry said. "I love you too" I said and kissed his cheek. "Come on we have to walk back now my Aunt will get worried" I said. I looked for a way to get out of this wooded area. "Wait a second baby, we are all alone and no one can see us" He said slipping his hand in my shorts and into my panties. "Already wet I see" He said sticking 2 fingers in me. I wanted to tell him to stop but it felt to good. I pulled his pants down just over his hips and took his length out of his boxers and started pumping him up and down. "Shit Leigh keep going" Harry said pumping his fingers faster. I started to pump his length faster and he lost It. we were both a moaning mess.

He propped me up against a tree so I could keep balance. "Harry" I moaned. "I love when you moan my name" He said slipping another finger into me. "F-fuck" I moaned bucking my hips. My hand was still around Harrys length pumping fast. I felt Harry twitch and he came all over my hand. I kept my eyes on him as I licked his cum off my hand. He kept pumping faster into me. "Harry I'm going to cum fuck" I moan tangling my hands in his hair. I came and me sipped his fingers out of me licking them. "Mhm baby" He said and kissed me. We both fixed ourselves

He took my hand in his and we started walking back. "Shit" I cursed as i tripped on a rock and feel over. Laughter erupted between both of us. "You okay" Harry asked. "Yeah im fine" I said and brushed myself off. I wasn't going to lie It felt really uncomfortable in these shorts. They were...wet.

Anyways we got back to my Aunt and i told her i was still going to live with Harry. She said we could come and visit anytime and when she gets all setled in she wants to have dinner with us. "Okay well i have to go now i will see you soon dear" my aunt said hugging me. "Bye aunt Jen" I said as she got in her car. Soon she drove away and was out of sight.

(A/N) Hey guys, i hoped you liked it vote and comment please (:

I LOVE YOU YOUR FACES  

~Kenzie