Chapter 30 LAST CHAPTER

So here we go.

I feel like theres enough in this story and i mean its a fan fiction I cant write this story forever so I hope you like it.

Leigh's POV

I hung my head over the toilet bowl and emptied the contents of my stomach into it. "You okay" Harry asked holding my hair back and rubbing my back. Yeah I think its just the flu its been happening for a couple days now. "Maybe you should call the doctors" Harry said. "I did I have an appointment today at 4" I explained before I started brushing my teeth. "Okay I'm going to hang out with the lads today" Harry said kissing me on top of the head.

Harry's POV

I was hanging out with the lads today but It was for something special. It's our year anniversary and I want to get promise rings. I want to show her i'm see a future between us. I left Leigh's house and went to my place. I took a quick shower and got dressed.

I figured I would stay with Leigh until she had to go to the doctors. I walked back over and knocked in the door. "Hello Harry come in Leigh is in her room" Her aunt answered closing the door behind me. I thanked her and walked to Leigh's room. "Hey baby you feeling okay" I asked opening the door. "Yeah I'm feeling a lot better" She smiled. I laid down in bed with her and wrapped the blankets around us.

"I thought you were going out with the guys" she asked. "I am but not until you leave for the doctors" I said. "Yay now we can cuddle" She said and dug her head into my chest. Every time I laid on her bed I got tired. "Your bed is really comfortable " I mumbled and she laughed. The vibration from her laugh on my chest was comforting. "Whats so funny" I asked. "Every time you come over you fall asleep on my bed, I think you come over here for my bed" I laughed. "Yeah that's why I come over" I said and she looked at me and pouted. I kissed her puckered lips "I'm kidding I love you" I said. "You better love me no I'm kidding I love you to" She said giving me a Peck on the lips.

"As much as I would love to stay here and cuddle with you I have to get ready" she sad stretching. "Can't you just go like that" I asked. "I'm in sweat pants I have no make up on and my hairs in a mussy bun so no" She said steeping out from under the covers. "You don't need make up number 1 number 2 Your hair looks cute like that number 3 put on some jeans and come cuddle" I said opening my arms. She sat down in between then and I pulled her on top of me. "Hello there" She sad pecking my lips. "Hi" I said showering her face with small kisses. If she is sick I don't care shes worth getting sick for. "Okay now I really have to get read she said and got up rummaging through her drawers looking for clothes.

She pulled out a Pair of light ripped skinny jeans, a 21 pilot shirt and Black uggs. She walked into the bathroom and changed. She walked out minutes later running a brush through her hair getting the knots out. She put her brush on her dresser and got out her make up. She only put a little on so it looked natural not like a crayon. "Do I look okay" She asked biting her nails as I examined her body. "I'd fuck you, no well I would but you look beautiful" I said kissing the top of her head. Okay I'm going to head out now I'll text you when I get home yeah" she asked. "Yeah" I said kissing her. "Be careful" I said walking her to her car. Once it was out of sight I walked back over to my house and texted the lads.

"Meet me at the mall" I sent to al of them in a group message. I got  "Ok's" and "Alright" I jumped in my car and drove to the Mall.

Once I arrived I met up with the lads who were not holding back on asking questions. "Okay I can only answer at a time" I said shutting all of them up. "Why are we here" Niall asked. "Well I want to buy Leigh a promise ring, I want her to know I see a future for us and that im comitted in our relationship. I know it sounds sappy but I really want this and who else would help me pick a ring my best mates" I said all in one breath. "Aww Hazza" Louis cooed ruffling my hair. I slapped his hand away lightly. "Can we go in now or what" Zayn said. "Uh yeah"I said folloing behind him.

We went to a well known jewler called "That one". Me and the lads walked in and were greeted by a man wearing a black suit with a baby blue shirt and white tie. "How may I help you gentelmen" He asked. "I'm looking for a promise ring for my girlfriend" explained. "Ahh we have a great selection right over here for just below 1000 pounds" He explaned leading us over to a box filled with rings. "Oh look at that one" "I like that one" "Harry Look" "I think you should get her this one". "Lads shut up please One at a time" I said rubbing my temples. I looked around for a moment and only one caught my eye. It was 2 rings overlapping eachother with forever and always engraved on them. there was 2 halvs of a heart so when you put it togteher it compleated the heart. "Lads I think I found the one" I said poinitng to it. "I love it" Liam explained. "me to" the other boys said in unison. "So you would like this one" The man asked. "Yes please" I said and he took it out of the case and rang it up  500 pounds even" The man said. Excitment shot through my whole body as I handed im the money and he handed me a bag with the two rings.

The boys followed me back to Leighs house but parked them at my house. Me and the boys talked to her aunt and she said we cn wait on the couch and she should be back any minute.

I had the ring in my hand waiting for her to walk through the door.

I heard a car door and panic took over. "I don't know if i can do this" I said. "You can and you will" Zayn said. I nodded my head and watched the door open infront of me.

Leigh walked in with trembling hands and red puffy eyes. "Baby what's wro-" I asked but she cut me off. "I'm pregnant..." I looked at her in complete shock dropping the rings....

THE END

I hope you enjoyed

for the last time in this story

I LOVE YOUR FACED MY PURPLE POTATOES