chapter 27

I'm so sorry i haven't updated in like forever. Don't hate me. But to make up for it im updating now. i have nothing planned for this chapter so uhh here we go

Leigh's Pov

After my aunt left me and Harry went inside and watched movies in his room while cuddling in bed. We watched like 6 Disney movies. My attention was taken from the tv when my phone rang. "I want to check my phone but I don't feel like getting up" I complained. "Don't be a bum" Harry chuckled. I groaned and got my phone off the night stand. I got a text from an unknown number. I unlocked my phone and and checked the message. "I saw what you did" and there was an attachment of me and Harry in the woods kissing with his hand down my shorts and on hand around his length. I was in shock for a moment. "Who are you" I texted back. I didn't think any one was around. Shit.

My phone rang signaling I had a text. This unknown person replied. "Your worst night mare, wouldn't it be a shame if your little picture got out". "It's just a picture, anyone could have photo shopped that, you cant even prove that's me" I said back getting more nervous by the second. "Oh theories a video to" This person said and attached the video of mine and Harry's little session in the woods. 

"What do you want" I asked back now extremely nervous.

"Leave Harry alone you little whore or else everyone will see this video in the school"

"Your making me break up with him" I asked. tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Its either that or everyone sees the video and your life is ruined along with Harry's"

"Okay i'll do it, but just give me until tomorrow" I said i felt like my heart was breaking.

"You have until tomorrow night"

"Okay" I typed back tears slid down my face i turned away from Harry so he couldn't see me crying. 

 I put my phone back on the night stand. "I have to go to the bathroom" I said and hurried into the bathroom locking the door behind me. Silent tears streamed down my face and i slid down the bathroom door. I feel like my heart shattered into a million pieces. I have to leave the only person who makes me happy. There was a knock on the door and I heard Harry speak up. "Baby are you okay in there" he asked. "Yeah i'll be out in a minute" I said. I heard him walk away. I stood up and wiped my face with my hands and walked back into Harry's room. It was dark so you coudn't see much.

I picked up my phone and texted my aunt jen.

J (Aunt jen) L (Leigh)

L: i changed my mind can i move in with you

J: Of course dear i start moving things in tomorrow. All of your things are still there.

L: Okay, well I'll talk to you tomorrow i'm going to go to bed i'm tired, love you.

J: love you to

I wasn't tired but I know if I stayed awake any longer i would surely start crying again. "Good night Harry" I said and cuddled to his chest. "Night baby love you" he said and my heart broke even more. "Love you to" I said trying my hardest to fight back tears. Tomorrow was going to be the worst day of my life.

*Next morning*

I woke up and Harry wasn't next to me. I got up stretched and went down stairs, there was a note on the counter. "I ran out with my mum for the day be back around 5 tonight Love you baby" it said and i took the note and brought it up stairs.

With him not home I could pack everything up and put it back in my old house. I started throwing all my clothes into the suit case i brought with me. I got my box from under my bed wit my blades in it. I took everything i brought over here with me. I looked at my house across the street and saw my Aunt was already there.