Chapter 10 lip locking and apologies

Leigh's pov

He just kissed me I didn't respond though. I just met him. I stood up said good night and left. I got into my room and closed the door. I laid down on my bed and sighed. Why did he kiss me. Now things are going to be awkward. I hope it won't affect anything. Ughh. I rolled over on my side and closed my eyes pulling the nice warm duvet over myself and cleared all my thought.

Next morning :)

I woke up this morning at 9:30 it felt good to sleep for whole night and not be interrupted by doctors poking and prodding you with needles every 10 minutes. I wasn't going back to school until next week which I was happy about. But I know the week would go by fast. I went down stairs and ate. Yes, I started eating again I realized how much I missed eating. I gained 3 pounds I'm not happy about it but it beats being in that horrid hospital. Anne was at work so I was home alone until about 2:30 ,when Harry gets home, so I sat in the couch and watched tv.

2:30 woohoo ( so enthusiastic)

Haha

Any who's

Harry just got home and made me take those 'happy pills' which weren't really that bad. But if you have a hard time swallowing them like me it starts to desolve in your mouth and it taste like shit.

Any ways

Me and Harry were sitting on the couch watching tv and Marcel comes in the door out of breath. "What happened" I asked. "I was getting chased" he said in-between breaths while using his inhaler. "By who" I asked. "Football players (sorry i don't know what American foot ball is in Europe if you know let me know in the comments) . "I'll kill them for you" Harry said. "Harry can I talk to you for a minute" Marcel said. Harry got up and walked into the kitchen with him.

Harrys pov
Marcel said he wanted to talk to me so I followed him into the kitchen. "What did you want to talk about" I asked. "I know what you did to Leigh you and your friends. Really harry popularity has brought you to beating up a girl" he said. "I didn't have a choice" I mumbled. "You had a choice Harry, you made her try to kill herself. I don't know who you are anymore your not the brother i once knew. But you better get your head out of your ass" he said. "Your right I'm not the same I'm better at least i have friends I'm not a loser like you" i spat at him. "Once a bully always a bully" he whispered looking down.

I pinned him up against the wall "you wanna say that again" I said. "Go ahead punch me you don't scare me your just an ass" he said. I released him and walked away. "You have anger issues" he said right before I exited. Marcel's right i better get my head out of my ass if I want Leigh to trust me. I calmed down before I sat back down next to Leigh on the couch. "Leigh" I said. "Yeah". "I'm sorry for everything i know I have apologized 1,000,000 times but I really mean it" I said looking into her beautiful brown eyes. She simply nodded her head. I knew because of me and the lads she had a hard time opening up to people. I really wish I could get the old Leigh back.

" I want you to know I'm really really sorry for all the pain I have put you through and for telling you to kill yourself. I wish I could turn back time. I missed you." I said. She looked at me and said "I'm sorry". "Why are you sorry" I asked. "I'm just sitting here like its nothing when your saying whats on your mind I don't know maybe its just I have trouble expressing my feelings.

Leigh's pov
( I know its stupid to switch the pov here but I messed up and didn't feel like fixing it)

"It's okay if anything it's my fault you can't express how you feeling" he said and took my hands making me look into his eyes. He leaned in and pushed his lips to mine. I felt a spark. No I felt fireworks. Our lips fit perfectly together. He pulled away and smiled.

What am I going to do. I felt the same when Marcel kissed me but I didn't kiss back because well we just met. I'm so confused. I pushed the thoughts into the back of my mind and came back to reality. Missing the feeling of his soft lips on mine.

I looked over to were Harry was sitting and he was gone. So he just kisses me and leaves. Wow. I sighed and went into my room and turned in my music. I put my head phones in and listened to 'in the end' by: Black Veil Brides. I loved Andy Biersack's voice it was so deep and calming.

I slowly started to drift off to sleep. A peaceful sleep.

Harrys pov
After me and Leigh kissed i sort have awkwardly walked away. The kiss was perfect though. Her soft pink lips fit perfectly with mine. I don't know if it was only me but I felt sparks.

After I walked away i went up to Marcel's room. I knocked on the door and Marcel was watching tv. "Hey" I said quietly. "Hi" he replied coldly. "I'm sorry about what happened before. I was being a jerk everything you said was right I'm sorry" I said. "Its fine" he said and stood up. We gave each other the bro hug and talked a bit more then I went to my room.

(A/N)
Hii darlings. Sorry this is a shitty short chapter but I promise the next one will be better. GUESS WHAT 1,000 READS THANK YOU SO MUCH ILYGSM. This story wouldn't be possible without you. Really thank you. Vote and comment on what you think.STORY OF MY LIFE COMES OUT TO THE PEOPLE WHO PRE ORDED THE ALBUM SOON OMG IM DYING.

Love you guys

Bye darlings

~ Mackenzie out (its sad it took me a minute to think of how to spell my name)