Chapter 24 Mr. Styles

Leighs POV

After mine and Harrys interesting morning we went down stairs to eat some breakfast. "Morning guys" Anne said as she entered the kitchen. Damn I forgot she was home I hope she didnt hear us... you know. "How is your morning going" i asked. "Good and i know you guys had a good morning" She said and i looked down. "Mum I" He began but Anne cut him off. "You guys its okay your of age as long as your careful your practically adults" she said and i felt much better. "Harry your father will be here around 2:00 i expect you to behave" Anne scolded. "Yeah yeah" Harry said like a little kid being told to do his homework. "Hes trying Harry" She sighed. "He should have tried for the past 9" Harry said. "I know Harry but we can't change the past" she said wisely.

"Then we should try for a better future one that doesn't involve him"He huffed. "Harry please it's just a little while please for me be good" She pleaded. "Only for you not for that bastards sake" he said. "Theres no reason to be so hostile he's trying" she defended. "Harry come upstairs with me for a minute" I said.

i could tell he was angry his face was red and his hands were bawled into fist at his sides. "Calm down Harry its going to be okay" I said taking his face in my hands. I know hes angry and he has every right to be but if i don't calm him down and his dad walks through the door hes going to pick a fight with his father. i touched my lips to his and i felt his muscles relax. "Ill be right next to you the whole time I promise " I said and took his hand in mine. "Always" He questioned. "Forever" I said back and he smiled showing the dimples i feel in love with.

"Now lets go get some proper clothes on" I said. "Ughh" Harry whined.

I walked into the bed room and picked out light wash shorts and a floral print sleeve less shirt. My scars were visible but i'm trying to get used to not caring what people think. Anyways for shoes i put white converse on an did light natural make up.

Harry came out of the bathroom with wet hair and a towel around his waist indicating he just got out of the shower. The white towel hung low on his hips showing his V lines that ead up to his hip bones to his abs then to his collar bones that had love bites on them. he must have notced i was staring because he smiled at me. "You know baby, pictures last longer" He said. "Yeah but i can't see enough in a picture" I said innocently with a wink.

Harry sadly got dressed. he had on a grey tank top and dark wash shorts on with a dark blue beanie on. Even with out trying he still looks amazing. I noticed him staring at me. "What are you looking at punk" I said trying to act tough but failed when i laughed. "Your just so beautiful" He said and kissed me. We broke the kiss when we heard the door bell ring. "Lets get this over with" Harry said and took my hand

When we got to the bottom of the stairs Anne was hugging Harrys dad. ''Hey son" His dad said to him trying to shake his hand. Harry grumbled a Hi and moved away from his father. "Who Is this beautiful girl in front of me" His father asked. " I'm Leigh Harry's girlfriend" I said shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you Leigh" He said. "You to" I said with a smile. " Take your jacket and shoes off stay a while" Anne said. "Hes just going to leave again anyways what does it matter" Harry said. "Harry I know your angry with me but" He began but Harry cut him off. " I'm not angry I'm ferrous that you left us with nothing never a phone call or a birthday card its like you disappeared" Harry said. " I know that's why i came here to have some type of relationship with you" He said. "I don't want anything to do with you go back to your little wife and perfect family and stay out of mine" Harry said.

"Im still your father and i ill not tolerate you talking to me like that" His father said sternly. "Start acting like a father you haven't for 9 years" Harry practically screamed and pushed his father. He got back up and pushed Harry. I knew this wasn't going to end well. They started pushing each other before i knew it, it turned into a fist fight. Harry was on top of his father punching him. "Harry stop" I yelled and try to pull im off his father. He pushed me back into the coffee table. He had realized what he had done when it knocked over. I felt like something was stabbing my arm. I looked at my arm and noticed the glass that was stuck in it. "Oh my God baby I'm so sorry are you okay" He asked getting off his father. "Yeah I'm fine" I said standing up. "Harold I can't believe you did that" Anne yelled at him.

"Whatever" Harry said taking my hand and leading me to the door with him. "Harry where are we going" I asked. "Away from here I knew it was a bad idea for him to come here" He huffed. "Harry you didnt even give him a chance"  I asked. "He doesnt deserve one" He screamed banging his hand on the streering wheel.

He sighed and looked at me. " I'm sorry for screaming im just angry" He said and kissed my hand. "It's okay i understand Harry" I said with a smile.

(A/N) what did you think of that chapter let me know what you think vote and comment. if you could tell your friends about it that would be lovely

I love your faces

:Kik: Mackenzie3695

~Mackenzie