Chapter 18...

Chapter 18....
Leigh's pov
"Leigh" Harry said. "Yes" I answered. "Let's go swimming" he said excitedly. "Harry you know I can't wear a bathing suit" I said looking down. "Yes you can I will tell you this until the end of time until you believe me. No matter what you are beautiful to me okay" Harry said. "Yeah" I sighed. "Go get changed" he said and went into his room.

I put the only bathing suit I had. Of corse it had to be a bikini. All my scars were visible. On my arms all the way up to my shoulders. My hips and my thighs down to my knees. I stood in front of the mirror. My legs were alright I guess. My thigh gap was to my liking. My stomach it could be flatter but it wasn't to bad. I was finally starting to like myself.

I walked out of my room, Harry stood there shirtless in only swimming trunks. I had to admit he was really fit. He examined me and I put my arms around myself feeling uncomfortable. "Your so beautiful" he said. "I feel uncomfortable...like I'm exposed I'm not sure if I like it" I said and looked down. "Baby your so beautiful you shouldn't feel uncomfortable" he said. "Yeah but you could see all my scars" i whispered. "You would be beautiful even if you didn't have scars. Your perfect in every way your scars make you who you are okay" he said putting his finger under my chin and lifting my head up to look into his eyes.

I met his gaze and his eyes sparkled, they were really beautiful just like everything else about him. He slowly leaned in and put his lips to mine. I loved when he kissed me. Our lips fit together perfectly. Like they were made for each other. I felt like everything around us disappeared and it was just me and him. Fire works exploding. My tummy full of butterfly's. I loved this feeling of his lips on mine. He made me feel like no one else could. The passion we shared in one kiss was amazing.

Slowly everything came back as he slowly pulled back looking into my eyes once again. He put his arms around my waist and kissed my temple," come on" he said and pulled me towards the pool.

The pool was clear and it sparkled in the sunlight. Harry ran and jumped in the pool. The water splashed on me and a shiver ran down my spine. I sat by the edge with my feet in while Harry swam around. "Le Le come in the water" Harry said. I was kind of scared to i wasn't the best swimmer. "Its cold" i said. Next thing I knew I was under water. "I came back up and gasped for air. "Harry Edward Styles" I scolded. He smiled and started to laugh. "You scared me" I pouted. "Aww I'm sowwy baby" he said like a child.

I smiled at him and began to swim around.

I swam behind Harry and grabbed him. He jumped slightly. "Now were even" I said. "Fair enough" he chuckled. Marcel saw us in the pool and decided to join. We were playing Marco Polo. I know childish for 16-17 year olds but you know YOLO.

"Marco" I yelled. "Polo" Harry yelled. I heard the water and jumped. Landing on some one. I opened my eyes to see green eyes and curly hair. "I got you Harry" I said. "I'm not Harry I'm Marcel" he said. I looked over and saw Harry waving at me. "The curly hair threw me off" I said. The to burst into laughter. "Yes ha ha very funny" I said sarcastically.

Marcel went underwater and came back up with his eyes closed.

"Marco" he said. "Polo" I yelled and swam away. It was about 5 minutes before he finally got me but he didn't grab my hand. "Ha I got your hand" he said. "Um Marcel thats not my hand" I said. His eyes widened and he took his hand off my boob. Well that was awakened good thing Harry wasn't looking. "Sorry" he said awkwardly. "Its alright" I said.

I went under water and spun around. I came back up. "Polo" I yelled to see what they would say. "Marco" they yelled back and I giggled. I swam over to where I heard the noise and swam over to it. I felt around and it was Harry. "Hello Harry" I said. I had my hands on his chest. "Hello gorgeous" he said kissing my forehead.

"Guys I'm tired I'm going to get out" I said and climbed up the ladder. "Me to" Harry and Marcel said at the same time. Creepy.

I was drying myself off and I slipped falling into the deep end. Me not being the best swimmer. I panicked. I just kept going back under and coming back up. Kicking my feet wildly. "Harry help me" I yelled. He jumped in the water and grabbed me. I clung to him and hid my head in the crook of his neck. I gasped for hair trying to get my breath back.

"Baby are you okay" he said. "Mhm" I said trying to hold back my tears. That scared the shit out of me. I just hugged Harry for dear life, afraid I would lose him. "Its alright Le your safe" he said.

May seem stupid to you but I was really scared. Ot felt like some one was holding me under. "Let's go inside" Harry said and picked me bridal style. I had my arms around his neck me head was on his bare chest. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier. I stopped fighting it and let them close.

I woke up wrapped in a towel. Still in my bathing suit with Harry next to me. Sleeping in only his boxers. I got up and get so e clothes. I went In the bathroom and changed. I went back out and laid my head on Harrys chest.

I felt like the luckiest girl in the world

(A/N) HEYY LOVELY'S I REACHED 20k this morning THANK YOU SO MUCH I WOUKD T BE ABLE TO DO THIS WITHOUT YOU.

In other words how are you doing...comment And let me know.

I sorry this is so short and I haven't updated in a while.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

I love your faces ....sure that sounds right.