Chapter 12 cant take it anymore

Chapter 12
Leigh's pov
I woke up the next morning and Harry wasn't there. There was a note on my pillow.

Leigh, sorry i had to go to school but i really wanted to stay in bed with you. i didn't bother waking you up because your in no condition to go to school maybe tomorrow. But anyway i will see you later.

from your cheeky friend Harry xx.

i smiled and set the note down. I got up to go to the bathroom.

I was visited by my unwanted friend. Yes I got my period woohoo.
( hey you yeah you reading this note that sarcasm.... Note it.... Did ya hmmm. Okay I will shut up now). I looked under the sink yes pads thank you Anne. I went down stairs and took some Advil. I laid on the couch and watched tv until Harry and Marcel got home.

They walked in the door and I was watching spongebob. "Hey Leigh" Harry said sitting next to me stealing some of the popcorn i just made. "Shh I'm watching this" I said. "It's just spongebob these are in constantly" he said. "But this is my favorite one so shush" I said. "But-"SHHH" i hushed him. "Well then" he said putting his arm around me.

Once the show ended Harry looked at me. "I have to check your ribs" he said and looked at me. I laid down on the couch and he lifted up my shirt only enough to see my ribs. At first i put my hand over my stomach but he pried my hands off my stomach. "Leigh your beautiful there's no reason to hide it" he said and looked into my eyes. I sighed and moved my hands slowly.

He examined my tummy i don't even think he was looking at ribs I think he was to caught up in looking at my scars. I put my hands my hands over them so he had to look at my ribs. "There still slightly bruised is it easier to walk today" he asked. "Yes Dr. Styles" I giggled. He smirked at me. I pulled my shirt back down and he helped me sit back up. "Are you going to school tomorrow" he asked. I sighed but nodded yes. "I promise I will keep you safe" he said. I nodded my head again.

I was terrified to go back to school. Why you maybe thinking. I'm scared to go because I know how Harry acts around his 'friends',and Meghan and her minions will be in my face tomorrow and I know I'm going to get hurt by some one.

I pushed those thoughts into the back of my mind and zoned back in on the next sponge bob that came on. Marcel joined us on the couch and we all watched sponge bob.

Me and Harry were cuddling on the couch and Marcel looked at me hurt. I felt bad that I was sitting with Harry. I know I like both of them but I sort of like Harry a bit more. No not because he's popular I could care less. When it comes the the end of they day he's really nice and cares about me. I know Marcel does to but me and harry have more history. I know he bullied me but we were really good friends before that.

Next day
I woke up and showered. Then I got dresses in dark wash skinny jeans and long sleeve dark purple shirt with black Uggs.

"Leigh it is about warm outside and your wearing that" Harry said. "Soo..." I said trying not to look into his eyes. "Come on I know your not comfortable go change" he said. "Ugh fine" I groaned. I went up and changed into shorts which didn't cover all of my scars but most of them. And short sleeved shirt which showed all the scars from my worst to my shoulder. I looked in the mirror and a few tears slipped from my eyes. I don't like who I have become this is not who I'm supposed to be I shouldn't have all thesis scars on my body.

I walked back down stairs wiping the remaining tears from my eyes. "Leigh whats wrong" Harry asked. "Do you see this i can't wear shorts or short sleeves I can see everything. I hate this I'm going back upstairs to change" I said turning around." Leigh come on you look fine" he said grabbing my arm. "I will be by your side of any one has something to say they could say it to me" he said. I sighed and looked down. I walked to school with him right next to me. I walked into school with my arms crossed and my head down still.

Whispered were already starting. "Look at all the scars she has on her arms" I heard Meghan whisper. "Shes so weak" she said and laughed. Harry looked at her "Meghan shut the hell up you have no clue what shes going through" he snarled. "Why are you sticking up for this bitch, Harry what changed" she asked. "Fuck off" Harry said grabbed my arm and walked away. "Are you okay" he asked. "Yeah fine" I mumbled.

He lifted my chin so I was forced to look into his eyes "I know your not okay" he said and hugged me. Every one around us gasped. I didn't care I felt safe in his arms. I had my head in his warm chest and he big muscular arms were around me.

But he pulled away. "We have to get to class" he said and we continued walking.
.
..
...
....

Last bell rang and me Harry and Marcel were walking home in a comfortable silence. Every so often I would pull my shorts down a bit to try to hide some of the scars but it didn't work. I saw Harry and Marcel looking at them many times and it just made me feel more insecure.

Finally after a slow walk we ended the house. I went up and changed into yoga pants and longer shirt. I started at myself in the body length mirror for a minute. I put my feet together and noticed my once huge thigh gap is now getting smaller. I frowned at the sight. Then I looked at my face. I took off my make up and started at it. The bruises were still slightly visible. I moved my hand up to my hair and pushed it behind my ear. I tried to smile at my reflection but if you saw my eyes you could tell I was not happy.

There was a knock at my open door and I looked and saw Marcel. "Are you okay" he asked. "Yeah I'm fine" I said and suddenly found my feet very interesting. "I don't know why your so insecure Leigh, your skinny, beautiful, smart, and yeah you have flaws but who doesn't" he said with a smile. I looked at him and blushed. "Thanks" i muttered. I gave him a hug and we walked down stairs. I took out my phone sitting on the couch and looked through some new messages I had.

From: Meghan
Hey bitch, don't think your cutting sob story is going to make me go easy on you. You just want attention you little whore. Well everyone knows you just want Harrys attention. I will hurt you if you don't stay away from him.

I looked and read the message so many times. Tears were running down my face. "Leigh, whats wrong" Marcel asked. I didn't answer him. I threw my phone on the couch and ran up in my room. I shut the door and Locked it. I got the razor out of my box that is still hidden under my bed and went in the bed room. I ran into the bathroom and locked it. I pulled up my sleeve and put the blade to my arm. Shaking i carved the words attention whore. I watched all the blood bead up on my arm and slowly fall into the sink. I washed my arm and put some gauze on it.

"Leigh I saw the text will you come out of the bathroom" I heard some one say. I unlocked the door and saw Harry. I put my arms around him and he hugged me back. "It's okay Leigh its okay" he cooed. "No its not okay I'm tired of being the punching bag" I cried." I know, I know" he whispered and kissed my forehead. "What did you do in the bathroom Leigh" he asked. I rolled up my sleeve to where the gauze was there was a bit of blood going through it. "Leigh i though you were doing better" he said tears in his eyes. "I can't take it anymore Harry a person can only take so much before they crack" I said as cries left my lips. He picked me up and carried me back to my bed.

He laid he down and he laid down next to me. "Leigh i know I understand what your going through. Most of it is my fault and I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry for everything I put you through. I know its hard to hold on but I'm not going to let you do this to yourself" he said and I water fall on my forehead. I looked up and saw that Harry was crying. "I-I don't w-want to d-d-do it anymore" I cried. "I know but you have to okay show people your strong i know you can do it" he said and hugged me tighter. "I don't want to go to school tomorrow" I whimpered. "It's okay you don't have to i will stay home with you we will figure this out okay" he said and kissed my cheek.

(A/N)
Hi lovelies so sorry it's been a while before I updated.

But guess what last Saturday I went to my first concert it was crown the empire and I see starts and a couple other bands best night if my life.

Well thats it for now byee

if you guys ever wanna talk

~Mackenzie out