Chapter 25

Leigh's Pov

After driving aroud for a bit Harry had calmed down a alot. He decided to drive to a park close by. "Lets just go home" Harry said and took my hand standing up. I stood up next to him and we walked back to the car. We buckled in and he stared the engine.

I honestly wanted to go home I just wanted to take a bath and relax. As we approached the house me and Harry got out of the car and started walking toward the front door. I walked into my room and Harry followed. "Whatcha doing babe" He said sitting on my bed. "I'm going to go take a bath" I said getting some panties and one of Harry's shirts. "Can i join you" He asked. I nodded my head and he stood up and followed me to the bathroom.

When we got in there Harry shut the door and locked it. I slowly started to take off my clothes and I felt Harry's Eyes burning into me. He turned on the water and undressed himself. I never got tired of his perfect body. Harry stepped in first and I sat down in the water after. He puled me closer and i was laying in between his legs. He took his hands in mine and laid them on my tummy.  My back was pressed up against his chest. I felt so relaxed and Happy.

I knew he was staring at me but it was out of love not disgust. "Your so beautiful" Harry said and began to kiss my neck. "I love you" I whispered moving his head up to kiss my lips. "I love you...so much" He mumbled against my lips. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I happily allowed. The passion that we held in one kiss was amazing.

Even though we have kissed many other times before I still feel that spark. I fall more in love with him every second. He pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me. We continued to lay in the warm water enjoying each others presence. I leaned my head back on his chest feeling my eyes get heavy. I was completely relaxed and tired.

"Baby I think its time we get out before we turn into prunes"Harry said and i stood up and he follwed. I got my bra and panties on and Harry scoped me up into his arms. He kicked the door open with his foot and set me on the bed. He hovered over me and kissed me. I was on cloud 9 every time he kissed me. he put his legs on both sides and started kissing down my neck. I ran my hands up and down his bear chest.

He ended out little make out session and laid next to me. "I love you" Harry said and kissed me once more. "I love you more" I said. "I love you most" he said. "I love you mosterous" I said. " Babe thats not a word" He said playfully. "Well it is in my world" I laughed. Harry shook his head and chuckled. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around me. "Yay sleppy time" I said and wrapped my arms around him. "Your so childish." "Shh go to sleep" I said and moved closer. "I love you" Harry said once more. "I love you too" I said.

I closed my eyes feeling a wave of tiredness wash over me. I heard Harrys light snores. 

I pulled the blanket up over us and closed my eyes again. I could feel the warmth from Harry and the blanket. "Goodnight" I whispered even though i know he was already asleep.

I closed my eyes and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night and laid in the dark. It was hopless trying to go back to sleep. I'm one of those people when I wake up I stay awake. I looked over at the clock. 2A.M. really? I sighed and got out of bed trying to not wake Harry up. I walked downstairs and got some water. I migh as well watch a movie.

What movie should I watch i said to myslef as i flipped through the on demand. The Fault in Our Stars. I saw it and I clicked on it. I have saw the previews for it and i want to see it so badly.

(I havent seen the movie yet so please don't spoil it I'm almost finished with the book)

Woah. That was an emotional movie. I laughed, cried, and fan girled. Its the perfect love story.

"Leigh why are you awake" Marcle said. I nearly went through the ceiling. "Marcel don't scare me like that" I whispered putting my hand over my heart. "Sorry" he laughed. "It's okay and I couldn't sleep so i decided to watch a movie" I explained. "What movie" He asked. "The Fault In Our Stars" I said. "How was it I heard it was a great movie" He said.

"It was amazing" I said. "Wait why are you still up" I added. "I wasn't tired" He answered. "Makes sense" i said. He came over and sat next to me on the couch. "You know I liked you since the first time i met you" He said and i almost choked on my water. "What" I said.

"I can make you happier then Harry ever can, I can love you more, and make you happier" He said. "Marcel where is this coming from I'm dating Harry your brother" I said. "I can't help my feelings" He said and smashed his lips on to mine. I  pushed him away "What the hell is wrong with you, I love Harrry and thats not going to change anything, I can't belive you" I said and walked away from him.

I cant believe he did that he knows I love Harry.  He was so sweet what happend. Its like hes a whole diffrent person, he was never this forward, should i tell Harry?

(A/N) Hey lovelies hat do you think Leigh should do tell Harry or let it go. Leave it in the comments wht she should do. Don't forget to vote and follow me, share my story tell your friends cousins gold fish...well maybe not gold fish but you ca try

kik; Mackenzie3695

I love your faces.