Chapter 13 am i just a toy to you?

Chapter 13 am I just a toy to you?

Leigh's pov

Next morning

I woke up and I still had Harrys arms wrapped around me and he was facing me. I looked at his face for a minute to closely study his features. His eyes fluttered open and I tried to close mine as quickly as I could so he didn't realize I was staring at him.

As he unwrapped his arms from around me the cold hair hit my skin and goose bumps spread on my arms. I opened my eyes and Harry smiled at me. "Good morning" he said in a husky morning voice. "Morning" I yawned. "What time is it" I asked. "To late for us to go to school" he said. I nodded my head feeling relief wash over me. I stood up and stretched. Harry pulled me back down and snuggled up to me. "Cuddle with me" he asked with puppy eyes. I smiled and put my head in his bare but warm chest and sighed in content.

Being in his arms made me tingle. I think I'm starting to like Harry I mean more then friends. He was so caring and understanding. It feels as though all that bad stuff never happened and we were always best friends.

"Harry" I said quietly. "Yeah" he said. "I think I'm ready to give us a try" I said waiting for his reaction. I looked at him his eyes a brighter green then I have ever seen. He hugged me and kissed the top of my head. "I won't let anyone hurt you ever" I smiled at him finally feeling happy for a long time in my life. "Can we go back to sleep now I'm tired" he said. I nodded and we both closed our eyes.

I woke up and I looked at my alarm clock the time read 3:00 pm. I stood up leaving a sleeping harry on my bed and went down stairs. I was hungry but then I looked down at my thigh gap and decided that i didn't need food. I sighed and walked over to the couch, which Marcel was sprawled out on and it looked like he was sleeping. I looked any his face and noticed it was scrunched up in discomfort and his lip was bleeding. "Marcel" I whispered tapping on his shoulder. "Wha" he said jerking up into a sitting position. "Why is your lip bleeding are you okay" I asked. "Yeah it was just the football team" he said. "You don't deserve it " i said and looked at him. "No its fine" he said seeming as though it didn't phase him. "This has happened at most of the school I have gone to i should be used to it. "Marcel, but it's not fair your so sweet and nice they don't even know you" i said. "Leigh just drop it" he said. I looked away from him feeling a bit upset that I couldn't do anything to stop it.

"You went through it you know whats its like. Yeah it sucks but I will get over it" he said. I hugged him "but you don't deserve it its not fair how come its aways the nice people who get picked on" I asked a couple tears falling from my eyes. "It will be okay it has to stop at one point" he said and smiled. I don't know how he could be so positive about this.

Harry came down stairs "hey Marcel he said giving him a pat in the back. "Hi beautiful" he said to me kissing the top of my head and sitting next to me on the couch. "Hi" I said blushing a bit. "The guys are going to come over soon" he said. "Okay" I said. Just as I finished saying the door bell rang. Marcel got up to get it. "Hey Marcel they all cheered" giving him a 'bro hug'."hi Leigh" they said giving me hugs. Since they stopped bulling me all of us have gotten close like we were when we were younger. I went upstairs to my room and laid in bed. I didn't want to bother the guys so I decide to come up here in listen to music.

In the end by black veil brides came in and I was singing and playing air guitar. After the song ended I heard clapping from my door way. "Your a good singer" Louis said. "You were w-watching me" I said. "Yeah" Niall said looking Down smiling.

Well thats embarrassing.

"Oh okay well by now" I said and they walked away. I can't believe they were watching me. I decided to stop singing and dancing around my room because I was afraid they would watch me again. So I went on YouTube and watched pewdiepie. He's my favorite youtuber.