Chapter 16 prom

Chapter 16 prom

To my friend from schooling dedicate this to you

. MEGHAN. HA I UPDATED NOW YOU HAVE TO TO. :P have fun at 12:00.....again.

Okay also go follow and read Angie317 I love her lol in a non creepy way shes awesome and writes good story's

ALSO my other BFF from school Jaslyn Styles is her user name go read her new story its amaze beans. And also Jaslyn EEEHHO

(OKAY CHAPTER 16 BEGINS)

One more thing sorry don't hate me. The girls name in the Story its Leigh pronounced lee-a

Okay I will shut up now and give you what you came here for

BEGINNING OF CHAPTER

Leigh's pov

The limo ride was really fun we were all laughing and having a good time.

We arrived at the dance and me and Harry walked in Holding hands.

For pictures Harry stood in behind me with his hands on my waist and we both smiled brightly. We then moved into the dance floor. Me and Harry found our table and of course Meghan was there. (A/N Meghan if your reading this its not based off you). "Oh i didn't know this was the whore table" Meghan said and her and her 'Date' laughed. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize this was the fake table" I said innocently. She scoffed and turned back to Peter.

Peter was the captain of the football team the guy who always hit in my and slapped my butt and make me feel really uncomfortable.

"Baby ignore them" Harry said calmly. I turned my attention back to Harry. "Lets dance" Harry said and took my hand and lead me to the dance floor.

We danced to some medium pace songs. Then a slow song came on. Harry pulled me close to him and put his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and my head in his shoulder. I feel like my heart is going to burst out of my chest. We were so close and this moment was so perfect it didn't seem real.

That wonderful moment in my life ended very quickly as the song ended.

Me and the girls all danced weirdly and laughed our asses off. The guys stood over by the punch table.

Me and the girls walked over to the guys and got in there conversation.

Marcel and his date Kelly were hanging out with us. Kelly was really nice. I have seen her around school before. Shes very pretty. She had long brown wavy hair and blue eye.

It was just about 12:00 am and Harrys mom didn't expect us home tonight. "Come on babe we are going to a hotel with everyone else" he said pulling us back to the limo.

We all sat in the hotel room goofing around. Eventually we all changed into regular comfortable clothes. We all sat in a circle and I sat on Harrys lap.

"I love you" Harry said and put his head in my shoulder.

Everyone went to bed except me, Harry, Louis, Skylar, Niall and Angie.

"Okay guys I think I'm going to bed" I said standing up. "I think so too" Harry said walking behind me.

"Harry wait" Lou said. "Yeah" Harry said and walked back over to Lou. Lou handed him some type of package and Harry chuckled. He walked back over to me and we entered the room we were staying in.

Harry pulled me closer and kissed me. Our lips moved in sync. He laid me down on the bed and continued to kiss me while hovering over me. He kissed down my face then soon to my neck and found the soft spot behind my ear making me moan softly.

He slowly reached his hands up my shirt. But I decided to have a little fun. I playfully pushed him away and fake yawned. "Well night I'm going to sleep" I said and laid down gesturing for him to lay down with me. He sighed in defeat and wrapped his arms around me.

You guys thought something would happened didn't you.

Well anyways he was only in his boxers cuddling with me. I felt so warm. Nothing could ruin this night. It was really the best night I have ever had. I have never felt so much love an affection for some one.

"Harry" I said. "Yeah baby" he said. "This was the best night I have ever had. I just want to thank you not only for tonight but everything staying with me being my first real friend and for being the first one i love"

"You don't need to thank me I told you I was here for you and I meant it Leigh I love you and nothing can change that no matter what happens" he said and kissed my temple. I was tearing up at what he said

No one has ever cared as much as he does. Now I can proudly say he is the best thing to ever happen to me.

(A/N) THERE MEGHAN NOW STOP RUSHING ME. Its a bit short sorry. But I love you guys.

~Mackenzie