Chapter 28

(A/N) heres a nother update did u like the last one?

        Leigh's Pov

I groaned as the sun light streamed through my window shining in my eyes blinding me. I looked at my alarm clock 7:00 shit. "Harry wake up we have to get ready for school" I said shaking him. "Ugh, I'm up I'm up" He sad sitting up and getting dressed to go back to his house. "I'll see youu after school Love you" He said kissing me. "Love you to" I said as he walked out the door. I quickly got ready and skate boarded to school.

---

--

-

3 more classes then i get to go home and see Harry and I couldn't wait.

Harry's POV

The bell rang everyone got out of there seats and headed into the death trap called a hall way. Only 2 more classes I thought as I walked out. I was stopped by the one and only Meghan. "Hey Harry" she said hanging on my shoulder. "What do you want" I said harsly. "Well since you and that freak broke up I was wondering" She said twriling her hair around her fingers. "Stop" I cut her off. "I will not sleep with you" I said and she gasped. "No one has ever rejected me" She said. "You know you enjoyed all the times we fucked Harry" She said into my ear.

"Actually I didn't. they were the worst fucks I ever had, the only reason I came to you because you were a quicky, nothing more. I'm not like that anymore so screw off" I said and walked away. "I'm much better then that... that freak" she said and my blood boiled. "She's not a freak, she's not fake unlike you, she has a beautiful body, is smarter, and much prettier then you will ever be" I yelled and everyone looked at us.

"I'm much better then that worthless cutter, she does it for attention she only went out with you to be popular" She said. "She's beautiful scars and all, it may be hard sometimes but she gets through it, you have no clue what she has been through so shut the fuck up and take your fake ass somewhere else" I said. "At least I'm not an attention seaking cow" She said. "Leigh is not an atttention seaking cow, because of you she starved herself, shes underweight and still struggles with eating, Beacause of you" I yelled.  "She has no reason to do that shes just an idiot" She said. "SHE WAS ABUSED AT HOME EVERYDAY AND BULLIED YOU HEARTLESS CUNT" I yelled.

"Mr. Styles and Mrs. Collins My office now" The principle called. I walked to his office while meghan sat out side. "What was that little outburst about" He asked. "She was talking down On  Leigh saying all these crule things about her I couldn't help it she just got me so angry" I said. I didn't even care that i was in trouble I stuck up for Leigh Like i said I would. "I understand you were trying to help but you can't say those things in school, I'll give you a warning this time but don't let it Happen again. "I won't sir thanl you" I said and stood up and walked out of his office.

I didn't feel like going to my last 2 classes so I skiped them and went home. By the time I got home school just got out so I waited until Leigh got home. I saw her walk into her house with her head hung low.

I walked over to her house and knocked on the door. She opened it and she was crying. "Baby whats wrong" I asked hugging her. She wrapped her arms around me and cried, "Why does everyone hate me so much" she asked. "They don't hate you " I cooed. "What happened after I left" I asked. "I-I was walking past Meghan and she handed me a bottle of sleeping pills and a pencil sharpener without a blade in it she and her "Friends" just laughed and walked away" She sniffled. "Where are the sleeping pills Le Le" I asked. She went over to her bag and got them out. I took them out of her hand and dumped them in the garbage. "Baby you have to ignore them" I said. "I can't they follow me everywhere...Meghan was right I am a freak" She said and put her head down covering her face with her hands.

"No no baby look at me" I said but she kept her head down. "Hey" I said and picked up her chin. "You are not a freak, your beautiful, smart,kind, out going, strong, and so many other things and I love you just the way you are" I said and wrapped my arms around her. "I love you to" She cried.

I picked her up and brought her to her room laying her down in bed and laying next to her. "I don't want to go to school tomorrow" She whispered. "Come one you have to I'll go with you" I said. "What about that thing" She said. "I don't care about that anymore your more important" I said."Thank you "She whispred closing her eyes.

(A/N) Sorry its short it's just a filler chapter.

Vote and comment please.

I LOVE YOUR FACES

KIK:Mackenzie3695