Chapter 15 this one doesnt have a name

Chapter 15 this one doesn't have a name

Good name for this chapter isn't it (:

Leigh's pov

After harry watched me eat we headed off to school holding hands.

Walking in school is always a joy getting looked at like a freak and getting rude stares because I was holding hands. Ignoring there stares I saw all the posters for prom... Ahh yes prom supposed to be the best night of your junior/ senior year. This would be my first year going and I'm not going to lie I'm a bit excited. I have quite some money saved up for a dress.

"Baby we are going to prom together right" Harry said looking down at me. "Who else would I be going with curly" I asked. "I just wanted to make sure I'm sure after school you and Gemma can go looking for a dress" he said with a smile. "Okay" I said quietly as we sat down in our first period class

....

...

..

.

I was now in Gemma car on the way to the dress store and Harry was at home with the guys. Excitement was bubbling up inside of me prom was next week and I couldn't wait. I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard. "Okay we are here" I jumped out of the car and dragged Gemma in the store. "Hello welcome to Dress shack how may I help you" the lady at the front door said. " we are just looking for a prom dress" I said successfully without stuttering.

She brought us back to a room full of beautiful dresses in every color and style. "Do you have any ideas on what you want" the lady asked. "Yes actually I was looking for a strapless dress with a bottom that puffs out" I smiled politely. "Okay I will go get a few for you to try on" she said and walked away.

She came back moments later with 4 dresses. I went into the dressing room and tried one on.

Dress number 1

It was a light blue strapless with diamonds on the corset and it puffed out in layers it was a really nice dress but it wasn't my style.

Back to the dressing room i go

Dress number 2

It was again strap less it was a deep red color it wasn't as puffy but I liked it better in the hanger it made me look bad.

Dress number 3

I really liked this one it was a dark purple strapless showed off my figure perfectly and was puffy but not to much not to little it was just perfect and the back of it laced up.

"I think you should go with that one" Gemma said. "Yes it looks really good on you your so beautiful" the lady helping us said. "Thank you I think I will get this dress. I felt beautiful in this dress.

I went back in the dressing room and changed back i to my normal clothes. I went out to the register and payed for it. They put it in a black dress bag and me and Gemma drove home.

I walked into my room and put my dress in my closet. I was so excited I couldn't wait for next Saturday. I closed my closet door and went down stairs. I didn't see anyone in the living room or kitchen. There probably outside playing football. I looked in the back yard and there they were.

I opened the door and everyone stopped focusing on the game and looked at me. "Hey guys" I said. "Hi Leigh" they all said at the same time.

Creepy.

Anyways Harry walked over to me and kissed the top of my head. "How did it go" he asked. "Good i found the perfect dress I hope you like it" I said. "I'm sure your look great in it baby" he said and me and him walked over to where the guys were playing.

"You wanna play Leigh" Liam asked. "Nah I was never good at this game but you guys keep playing ill watch" I smiled and sat down the on stone wall.

I watched all of them play they were pretty good. "Heads up" I heard before I got hit in the head with the ball. I feel back i laid in the grass laughing. "Leigh are you okay" Harry said worriedly. "Oh that was great who was that" I asked between laughs. "Me sorry Leigh" Louis said. "Oh that was great" I said giving him a high five. I couldn't stop laughing. "Your laugh is so cute" Niall commented "thanks" I blushed.

"Wanna finish this game" Harry said to the lads. They all agreed and continued playing. I sat there and watched Harry he was the goalie.

After the game we all went inside and was chatted for a bit. The boys wanted to order pizza so they did I just settled for an apple.

The boys left soon after Anne got home from work and me and Harry cuddled on the couch for a while.

I was really happy were I was I had an amazing boy friends a 'extended family' that loved me and all together things seemed like things were getting better.

I looked up at Harry and he was sleeping with his mouth open and light snores escaped his lips.

I put my head down on his chest listening to his steady heart beat and closed my eyes. Sleepiness took over

:)Skipping to night of the prom (:

It was 3:00 and pictures were at 4. I was just finishing curling my hair to perfection ,with the help of Gemma, and Gemma was just starting my make up. I was going to put my dress on last.

I had my make up kind of dark it was a smokey eye and I had light lip gloss on and some foundation.

Finally it was time to put my dress on. I took it out of the bad eagerly and Gemma helped me into it and laced it up in the back. I looked in the full length mirror and smiled. "You look beautiful" Gemma squealed.

"Leigh sweetie its time for pictures" Anne called. "Olay i just have to get my shoes on be down in a minute" I yelled back. I put my 4 inch silver heels on.

Gemma walked me down the steps and Harry was at the end of the steps. I swear his jaw dropped to the ground. "Close your mouth you'll catch flys" i whisper in his ear. "He closes his mouth then opens it again. "You look.. You look...wow" he breathed. "Baby you look absolutely gorgeous" he said kissing me. Anne walked in from the kitchen "oh Leigh you look stunning" he said and hugged me. "Okay time for pictures" Anne said. We took a couple normal pictures. Gemma took one with me Harry and Anne. We all took one together and then we took silly ones.

"Okay we have to go now mum" Harry said. I was curios on on how we were getting there. We said bye to Anne and Gemma and walked out the door. Right in front of the house was a big limo. "Harry you didn't have to go all out" I said.

"Yeah I did you deserve it" he said and kissed my temple we made our way to the limo.

We also picked up Niall & Angie ( Nialls date/ girl friend) Zayn and & May( zayns gf/date) Liam and & Annabelle (: we have been through this enough all ready :) and lastly Louis & Skylar (: we all know what she is to him :)

This was really going to be a night to remember.

(A/N) hello my beautiful readers and voters and commenters i love you lol anyways I hope you guys liked it (:

YOU GUYS GO FOLLOW AND READ XoMeghanXo STORY SHES AN AMAZING FRIEND AND I LOVE HER 😘😍

ALSO ANGIE317 SHES AWESOME AND SHE WORKING ON STORIES NOW (:

LAST BUT NOT LEAST sweggy_panda THEY ALL LOVE INE DIRECTION AND THEY ARE REALLY AWESOME PLEASE FOR ME GO READ IT

I LOVE YOU 😍😍😘😘😘 you should love me for this double update lol

~Mackenzie