Chapter 11 pain so much pain

Today was the day I went back to school :( I really didn't want to go but I might as get it done with. Me and Marcel walked to school together because Harry went with his 'friends' there not even really friends more like minions if you ask me.

Anyways

We walked into school I was getting the weirdest looks. Most of the stares were directed at my arms. I pulled my sleeves over my hands and walked to my locker. Marcel's locker was right next to mine so we got our books out while talking about random things and went to the first period.

Math oh what fun. (Note the sarcasm)
.
..
...
.....
(Note it)

Math class dragged on for what seems like hours.

Finally the bell rang it was on to history.

Harry was in this class with the guys and all the slutty girls who wore shorts that didn't cover there asses. The shorts shirts ever and fucking 12" heals with a gallon of make up. They were fake and apparently thats what guys like the skinny slutty girls.
.
..
...
...
FINALLY the last bell rang and me and Marcel started walking home. All the girls stopped us and were making fun of Marcel. He just looked down like he was about to cry. "Why don't you shut your fake ass mouth Meghan, don't you have a guy to go fuck or something. Remember they pay by the hour" I said surprised at where the sudden confidence came from. She slapped me across the face and pushed me on the ground stepping on my stomach and I heard a crack. Pain spread through out my whole body as I laid there and screamed in pain. She and her 'friends' walked away and Marcel sat in the ground with me letting me cry on him. I don't even think I can walk.

Marcel stood up and held out his hand. I grabbed it but as soon as I began to stand up the pain rushed back and I feel back onto the pavement. He lifted me up. Surprisingly he picked me up with ease. I hid my face in his shirt as tears still leaked out of my eyes. The pain was horrible. I'm pretty sure she broke one of my ribs.

Soon I heard some one scream. Harry. "Marcel what happened" he shouted running towards us. "M-Meghan slapped her a-and p-pushed her to the ground and stepped on her stomach and I-I couldn't do anything her friends kept pushing me away from her" he explained. "Come on lets get her on the couch and check her stomach.

I was gently laid on the couch and Harry was about to lift up my shirt but I pulled it back down. "Come one Leigh I'm just trying to help" Harry said with pleads eyes. "No I don't want you to see how fat I am I'm uncomfortable about my weigh" I said tears still slipping down my checks. "Leigh your beautiful just please I need to see if your alright" he said while holding up my chin making m look into his deep green eyes.

I sighed in defeat and let him look. He gasped at all the scars with I was uncomfortable about but he was trying to help . He touched around were my ribs were and I cried in pain "Harry stop" I said and he looked at me. "Leigh i think you need to get checked out by a doctor" he said. "No please no more hospitals no more doctors just wrap it up with gauze and ice for an hour every day... Please" I said.

"Fine, he sighed, but if its not feeling better in 2 weeks were going to see a doctor". "Deal" I said. "Leigh why don't you rest for a little while" Marcel said. I nodded and closed my eyes. I felt a warm blanket being tossed over me and I snuggled into the back of the couch. Some one kissed my forehead them sleep took over.

Harrys pov

Leigh was asleep on the couch. Me and Marcel are thinking if a plan to take her to the doctor. She wouldn't like it but he ribs were badly bruised. I picked her up and set her in my car gently trying not to wake her up. Me and Marcel hopped in and we were off to the doctor.

She was still sleeping when we got here and we had woken up when we were on the way into the X-ray room. "Harry where are we" he asked me picking up her head from my shoulder. "Were at the doctors Leigh" I said and looked at her. She looked confused then angry then scared. "You told me you wouldn't bring me here you lied to me" she said and started to shake in my arms. "Babe they know what there doing your fine" I said kissing her forehead lightly. She seemed to relax a bit. But when I put her on the bed for x-rays she looked at me with pure fear.

I cupped her face in my hands "Leigh your fine i promise I'm trying to help you I wouldn't do anything that would hurt you okay" I said. She nodded her head lightly and let the doctors continue. They brought her into a private room and said to stay here while they looked over the x-rays.

I went to go get Marcel and he came in with me and we sat there in the bed with her. She smiled but I could tell she was scared and in pain.

The doctor walked through the door with the x-rays in his hands. He walked over to the light thingy and Put them up there. "It seems your ribs are caving in and affecting your breathing. So we have to break them in order for the to heal properly" he informed her and she started whimpering. "We will give you some sleeping pills so you won't feel anything then you will be on your way home with some pain kills and you will heal In no time" he said.

He went over to a cabinet and pulled out a needle and put in Leigh's arm. Her eyes started to get heavy and me and Marcel were walking out. "No she whimpered, please don't leave" right then she closed her eyes. "We will be here when you wake up" Marcel said and we left.

We sat in the waiting room for about a half n hour and finally the doctor came out and said she was okay and she was still asleep. He prescribed her pain medication and she could go home after she wakes up.

Marcel and I walked into her room and sat in the chairs by the bed. The memory's from this hospital were sickening. Most of them from when Leigh tried to kill herself. The images constantly play in my head. Seeing her pale lifeless body lay on the floor covered in blood. The scars she has from it, but most importantly when I was holding her when she was crying that she wanted to die. Even though shes okay the guilt eats me alive. Though she says its okay I know it never will be.

"Harry" a soft female voice says. I look at Leigh and she is looking at me like shes lost. "When can I go home" she asked. "We can go home now of you want" I said and she shook her head yes. "We got a wheel chair and signed her out. We got her into the car and went home. I brought her up stairs so she could rest. I set her down in her bed and she look at me "will you stay with me" she asked. "Of course" I said and climbed into bed with her she wrapped her arms around me and I was cuddling with her. She feel asleep in my arms.

(A/N) Heyy lovelies I know its short but I'm tired.

~Mackenzie out (I remembered how to spell my name this time woohoo)