Chapter 19 birthday girl

Harrys pov

I woke up at 6:30 I went downstairs to start making breakfast for Leigh. Its her 17th birthday today and I really wanted to make it special because I know her mom never did anything for her birthday. I made a big breakfast for her and me. I had set up surprises for her and tonight we are going out for dinner. I got the bacon I made and spelled happy birthday on her plate. I then put a bagel on the plate next to it because I Knew they where her favorite. Next to that I out 2 pancakes that I decorated,one in the shape of a heart, and lastly a fried muffin with butter.

It took me 2 hours and it is now 8:30. It all looked perfect. Now I just have to wake up Leigh. I walked up the steps and jumped on Leigh wrapping my arms around her. She groaned and opened her beautiful eyes. "Happy birthday baby" I said and kissed her. "Thanks Hazza" she said. Her sleepy voice was the cutest thing ever!i!i (of course not as cute as me *cupcake face* Just kidding I'm not cute :/ thats to bad i know)

"Come one I made you a special birthday breakfast" I said. "Aww thanks Harry she said and kissed me on the cheek. I picked her up bridal style and she giggled all the way down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Harry its lovely thanks" she said and hugged me. I kissed the top of her head "anything for you baby girl" I said. I sat next to her and starting eating.

Leigh's pov

The breakfast he made me was absolutely amazing. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. I had finished almost all of the amazing food.

"Thanks Harry that was really amazing" I said. "Your welcome but this isn't even the beginning there's still tons of things to do today" he said, "Aww Harry you didn't have to" i cooed. "But I wanted to" he smiled. He's the sweetest.

"Go get dressed" he said and smacked my bum. I walked a it faster into the room and locked the door.

I looked through my closet and decided on dark purple shorts and a white shirt with a pair of black converse.

"Your journey awaits" he said and linked his arm in mine. He drove me to the nail salon. "Harry why are we here ,you getting a manicure" I asked. "Haha very funny, no its for you silly now I love you but get out and go get your nails done" he said. "Well then, love you to" i said as I stepped out of the car. I watched as he drove down the road. Then I stepped in the salon door.

It dinged indicating I walked in.

I made my way over to the desk and greeted the lady there. "Styles" she said. "Yeah" I said confused on how she knew that. "He called earlier" she said. "Right this way" she said nicely,

I sat there while she painted my nails. I couldn't even see what color it was or the design she was doing.

...

..

.

I sat under the dryer waiting for my nails to be done. They were painted red. They looked amazing i couldn't wait to see whats next.

I was broken out of my thoughts what the ding on the Dryer went off. I took my hands out from underneath it. I stood up and walked over to the desk. "What do I owe" I asked. "Nothing Mr. Styles already paid for it. He just wanted me to give you this" she said and handed me a piece of paper.

It said Leigh, your journey continues as your next stop awaits ❤️

Love you baby can't wait to see you tonight.

~ harry

I smiled at the note and walked out the door. A big limo was out side and the driver looked at me and smiled. "Leigh I'm Robert your driver, Harry has requested me as your driver" he smiled and opened the door for me.