Chapter 6 you dont have to tell me twice

Chapter 6 you don't need to tell me twice
Recap:
"Now I'm going to have you answer some question but you have to answer them 100% true". "I promise" I said.

No what has your mom done to you" she asked. "Well um....

Beginning of chapter 6

She beat me and called me names she was always drunk and when she was her anger would build up and she would take it out on me" I said almost on the verge of tears. She handed me a tissue. "Thanks" I whispered.

"Do you or her have any unresolved problems. Because that might be part of the reason for the abuse. "No it started when i was 14 and my dad k-k-k I'm sorry" I cried. "It's ok Hun tell me when your ready" she said. I took a few deep breaths and calmed down a bit. "After my dad Killed himself she became an alcoholic and always blamed me for him committing suicide" I said sniffling. "Ok" she said scribbling down words on the note pad she had.

"What are some of the things she told you" she questioned. "She always told me that I was worthless and she should do everyone a favor and kill myself. She always yelled at me that was a no go slut who no body would ever love i would alway be a piece do shit." I said.

"Did she ever try to kill you" she asked. "I'm not really sure what she tried she would throw glass bottles at me and hit me throw me against the wall." I said. "Ok I think I have enough information for now you are free to leave have a nice day" she said and walked out. I grabbed my phone and everything and walked out of the room.

I saw someone who I never wanted to see.

My mother was standing with a cop behind her and she was walking towards me "what did you tell them" she spat. "I told them everything" I said and walked away while she was calling my name. Haha have a nice life in jail bitch.

I walked home and entered the door. "You ok have you been crying" Harry asked. "Yeah I fine I'm going up to my room" I said walking away from him and upstairs. I walked in my room locked the door and laid on my bed.

I sighed in relief my bed was so comfortable and i was so tired. I went to the top of my bed and pulled the covers over me. My head hit the pillow and i let darkness take over.

I woke up with the guys in my room with worried looks on there faces.

"Why are you in my room" I said trying to catch my breath from my nightmare. "You were screaming and we were worried" Louis said. "Get out of my room" I said. They just stood there looking at me. "Get out of my room" I said louder. I have no clue where all this confidence came from. They sighed and walked out.

I never want them in my room. This is my only safe place. They might see something they shouldn't like my journal or my secret box. Just like Everything else in my life they would ruin it.

-----------

The weekend went by to fast and it is now Monday. I walk into school getting strange looks as usual. I sigh and make my way to my locker. Oh great Meghan's coming. Even better the boys are behind her. Louis pushed me up against the wall.

What the fuck i thought they were stopping this because they were sorry.

I'm so fucking stupid for believing that.

He punched me in the stomach and i feel to the ground. "Get up bitch"
Harry spat. I got up slowly only to be pushed by Niall. Zayn kicked me repeatedly in the stomach my whole body ached. Silent tears streamed down my face as they walked away. I could hear them laughing from down the hall way. I was on the ground my vision was blurry and couldn't get up. I laid there and somewhere along the way i passed out.

I woke up rubbing my eyes in my room? I think. I looked around a bit. Yep it was my room. I stopped when I saw someone standing at the foot my my bed.

Harry.

Tears started to pool up in my eyes as he came close. "Shh its alright Leigh" he cooed. "No your a fucking liar i hate you" i said standing up and trying to make my way to the door but i feel on the floor. My torso hurt to much to walk. I slowly stood back up as he came closer.

"Leigh I'm sorry i have a reputation and i can't ruin it" he said. "I hate you, you told me you where sorry then you and your fucking idiot friends come and beat me up again. I fucking hate you" i yelled. He looked angry. He pushed me to the ground "go kill yourself" he spat at me and walked out. "Gladly" I yelled at him.

I got up and went to my secret box. I unlocked it and got my razor. I slowly walked into the bathroom. I closed and locked the door. I was crying hysterically as i ran the razor up my arms multiple times. There was blood everywhere. I cut my arms and my thighs and my stomach.

I was laying on the floor to weak and to tired to move. I hoped to bleed out and for death to come. I was laying in a pool of my blood. I started to close my eyes. Darkness soon took over.

Harrys pov
I just pushed Leigh i had never done that too her. She was so scared and broken. I told her to go kill herself I'm horrible. But I couldn't help it I was just so angry. I should go check on her. I walked into her room and she wasn't in there but the bathroom door was locked. I noticed blood coming from underneath the door. i knocked on the door and there was no response. . "Leigh open the door " I said.

No response.

"Leigh open the door" I said loudly. "Leigh please open the door. I started banging on the door. I just decided to pick the lock.

When I opened the door i saw the worst thing ever. Leigh was laying on the floor with giant cuts everywhere. There was blood all over the floor. She was unconscious. She still had a Pulse but barley. I picked up her small bloody body and set her head on my lap.

"I'm so sorry Leigh" i whispered as the tears streamed down my face. I kissed her forehead lightly. "Gemma call 911" I shouted. "Why wh-" she stopped when she saw what happened. "GEMMA PLEASE SHE NEEDS TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL" I shrieked. I held on to Leigh "don't worry it will be ok" i whispered as i kissed the top of her head. 'Please be ok' I prayed.

This is all my fault. I told her to kill herself and she tried it. No stop thinking about that its not important. What's important is getting her to the hospital.

Paramedics rushed in and put her on a stretcher. Gemma stood there crying. I stood up and hugged her. We cried together. "Lets go to the hospital I'm sure she will be fine" Gemma sniffled. "I-i have to c-change first" I said running to my room. I changed out of my bloody clothes. And we left.

-----------

We sat in the waiting room waiting for the doctor to come out. I couldn't stand waiting. It was like watching paint dry. I decided to call my mum so she knows. I stand up take my phone out and walk outside.

"Mum" I said. "Harry is everything ok"she said. "Um not really Leigh is in the hospital. I went into her room before and she wasn't there so i went in and check her bathroom and she was laying on the floor. Mum she had giant cuts on her arms and legs and her stomach and there's blood all over the floor and I'm so worried" I said pacing back and fourth. "Oh my god Harry i will be right there"she said. "Ok be careful i love you" i said. "Love you to" she said and hung up.

I walked back in the waiting room and sat next to Gemma who was reading a magazine to try to get her mind off of things. Dr. Roberts came out. "How is she" i asked. "She is very weak she lost a lot of blood. She will be fine though. We a going to give her some anti depressants make sure she takes one everyday. They may make her drowsy. She will have to be on bed rest for 2 weeks. Try to keep an eye on her at all times" he said. "Can I see her now" I asked. "Yes just don't stress her out" he said.

I walked into her room and she was sitting there her eyes were open she was breathing slightly but she was still incredibly pale. "Leigh I'm so sorry" I said. She opened her mouth to say something but then she closed it again. "I wish I could take back what I said I never meant to say that" I said. Tears streamed down her face as she pulled me in for a hug.

"I wanted to die so badly" she cried. "Leigh don't say that" I said. "I want to die" she shrieked. "Leigh stop it" i said. She cried onto me. "I'm so tired of trying what did i do to deserve this why do you do this to me" she cried. "Leigh shh don't get stressed relax you have to calm down" I said calmly. "I'm sick of the abuse I'm tired of crying. Everybody hates me why do i even try. Why couldn't you have just let me die in peace. I wanted to be free but your keeping me here why are you keeping me here. Is it because if I'm gone you won't have anyone to push around " she said.

"Leigh shh its ok its ok just calm down please" i cooed. "No i don't want to calm down i don't wanna be here" she said. "We will go home soon i promise" I said. "Why can't you let me go you hate me it would make your life and everyone else's better if i was dead" she said.

Only if she knew how I felt about her.

(A/N)
HEYY BABES this is a sad chapter i cried while i wrote it.
Vote and comment let me know what u think in those minds of yours

Serious time

Suicide. A serious problem a lot of people do to stop pain. But once its done it can't be fixed. Its permanent no matter what. Please don't think its the only way for things to get better. Get help i don't want anybody to feel like its the only choice. Its not it never will be. Put the pills, knife,gun,razor,ect... Put all that shit down. It doesn't control you. You control it. Please make the right decisions bc YOLO. I LOVE YOU ALL. if you need to talking message me or kik me.

Kik: Mackenzie3695

You are never alone my lovely's

Stay strong

GOODBYE FOR NOW MY PURPLE POTATOES

~mackenzie out