Chapter 17

(*Fairly important author's note*

This chapter will have sexual content in it, that's why I chose to leave you in the beginning cause some of you might not want to read this cause it's mature etc. which I understand to the fullest. I am going to make the act itself in separate chapters throughout the whole story because of obvious reasons.This is the first and last warning I will ever present you with since you will hopefully understand when the chapter is sexual but I might suggest you read the ending of this since it will help you understand a bit more in the rest of the chapters, but if you really don't want to you can always skip it, I suggest you don't but that's totally up to you.

I'm going to take this time to thank you for the amazing feedback I have been presented with and I cannot thank you enough. I smile reading every one of your comments since I've only been blessed with positive ones and I love when you share your opinions cause most of you don't think as I do which I find rather amusing. If you do want to contact me and talk to me, ask me questions etc. links to my twitter and ask are available in my profile here on Wattpad. I follow you all back on Wattpad too, and if I missed you just message me and we'll sort it out.

This will be my first and last author's note since I find them disturbing and the chapter itself looks much better without anything scribbled on to it that does not have to do with the chapter, this was a one time thing and as always, updates every other day. I love you all.)

He pushed me down on the bed before placing himself in the same position we lied in on the sofa. I could feel his skin on my bare chest, this was so much better than I had expected it to be.

"I'm not going to fuck you." He whispered in to my ear. "Not yet." He smirked when he looked at me and my confused expression. My questions got answered when his fingers brushed against the sensitive area between my legs.

His fingers unbuttoned my denim jeans, pulling them down with his strong hands. I looked up at him when he tossed them to the floor and it was the best view I've ever seen. He was so attractive with the messy curls, tattoos and the tanned skin. Everything about him just drove me insane but if this is what being insane feels like I wouldn't want to be sane.

When my pants lied together with our shirts on the floor he lied down next to me, kissing me firmly and his hands trailed all over my skin. It felt amazing having him touching me, the fire burning inside me just grew stronger and stronger by every touch.

"I'm going to make you feel so good." His raspy voice whispered in to my ear as he kept on kissing my neck while his fingers rubbed the sensitive skin between my legs. His words left me breath taken, I liked when he talked to me like this.

Harry's fingers tucked the fabric of my underwear to the side, exposing my private area for his finger to slide in. His firm fingers massaged the skin for a moment, hearing him breath in my ear made it even better.

"You are so sexy." He said as his finger searched it way inside of me, the amazing feeling making me lift my back in pleasure. "And so tight." His voice whispered before he placed his cherry tasting lips against mine.

His finger moved inside of me, it was the best feeling I've ever felt. He could make me do anything right now, I was his and his only.

"Does it feel good?" He spoke and his voice was so seducing and raspy it made me want him even more. I could barley speak, the feeling flooding through me at all times. I nodded towards him, seeking for his curls with my hand. "I want you to say it." He said in to my skin, sucking and biting on the skin on my neck.

"It feels so good." I admitted and I felt him smirk before moving his finger faster in and out of me. I knew I was close but he kept on teasing me, like he wanted me to wait.

"I'm the only one that has made you feel this way, right?" Harry's voice rang smoothly in my ear and I nodded towards him, his finger moving faster inside of me. "Say it." He demanded, slowing the speed of his finger down as he waited for me to speak.

"You're the only one." I whispered, grabbing his curls harder around my fingers as his speed increased, leaving me wanting more and more. I looked at him, the darkness in the room not showing much of him but enough for me.

His dark curls was resting on the pillow, his bottom lip placed gently between his teeth which looked extremely good, increasing the amazing feeling he gave me. The exposed skin of his chest looked so flattering, the tattoos really giving him more edge.

I was pretty surprised by the fact that this whole bad boy style had gotten me under it's spell. I loved the tattoos, I loved the darkness and the lack of positive emotions, I loved him. I was in love with him and there was nothing I could do about it.

Harry took me from my thoughts by pressing his lips firmly against mine before increasing the speed of his finger and I felt how close I was. With a few more touches I came undone by his touch, moaning in to his skin as he kissed me until I was back to reality again.

"How was it?" The husky voice whispered in to my ear as he sucked on my earlobe. It was amazing, the best experience I've ever had and I wanted more whenever he could give me it. I never thought someone could make me feel that good but Harry showed me another side of life that I had never discovered and I was glad I did it with him out of all people.

"Amazing." I breathed. My mind and body wasn't connected yet, my body still flying in the sky while by mind was acknowledging that it just happened.

Harry chuckled as he rose up from the bed, pulling his pants down his legs. I had no idea what he wanted me to do to him now, I needed him to show me or something and I was already starting to over think this. I think he saw my worried expression cause he began the chuckle, the noise sounding so good in my ears.

"Baby I'm not going to make you to anything, you aren't ready yet." He assured me while he tucked his body under the covers, pulling me closer to him. My back was pressed against his front, his chest was warm against my back and I could feel his torso rise with every breath he took.

"I love you." I whispered as his fingers played with my hair. They stopped when the words left my lips and I regretted saying it, he probably didn't love me back. Though I didn't feel like I wanted to take it back if I could cause I was only telling him the truth, I did love him even though I hadn't even known him for a month and we had so many ups and downs already. We were opposites, dark meets light, but this worked in a way. I could see us in the future, I could see this last.

"I love you." He promised, his fingers trailing up and down my arm. "I've never loved anyone." He confessed, turning me around so I faced him. He looked in to my eyes, the words he spoke made me a bit confused.

"Not anyone, ever?" I said and he shook his head. "Your family then?" I said and he just shook his head again, rubbing circles on my arm while he ran his tongue over his lips.

"I don't get along with them, just my sister but barley." He said and I nodded towards him. "You are the first one Rubs." He chuckled, the beautiful sound sending shivers all over my body. I smiled towards him, pressing my lips firmly against his swollen ones. The kiss was perfect, this whole moment was perfect and I loved it to the moon and back.

"Goodnight Harry." I smiled before resting my head against his chest as he lied down on his back. I pulled my leg up, resting it on his muscular ones while my hand rested on his chest, his heart beating just beneath it.

"Goodnight Rubs." He smiled, pressing a kiss to my temple and in a minute I was asleep.