Chapter 44

When we get off the plane to Rhodes they inform us that it's 28 degrees Celsius outside and in my dress and jacket I was sweating like crazy. I tied the jacket around my waist as we strolled over to collect all of our bags. The boys were the first ones to get their stuff while I stood waiting with Kayla for over twenty minutes for our suitcases.

I was getting nervous about our bags when I finally saw mine roll in and shortly after Kayla's made an appearance. We walked with our heave baggage to the boys and with directions from the massive amount of people walking to the bus stops, we finally got to ours. 

"Sit here." Harry demanded, patting the seat next to him which I took a seat on. He smirked at me, holding his hand on my thigh as we drove off. 

Looking out of the window made me smile, I had never been to Greece and I wanted to go so badly for so long and now I'm finally here. The houses were white and small, looking just as I imagined from all the pictures I've seen and people telling me about their trips here. 

It was only a twenty minute ride from the airport to the hotel we stayed at. It was nice and really high, but then again we weren't to live in the hotel itself but in the bungalows. I could see the ocean from gaps between the houses but it was indeed already very dark outside. 

"Rubs, this is us." Harry said, waking me up from my thoughts as I looked out of the window. Everyone belonging to our group were already walking out of the bus to get their bags while I sat down next to Harry just thinking about how beautiful this place is.

"Yeah." I murmured, rising up and walked the small steps down to the ground. I walked with the group to get my luggage which was this big, bright blue bag which I bought with Ariel a while ago. I had never used it but I did really like it cause you didn't have to wheel it behind you cause it had four wheels and you could just push it anywhere.

"Oh my god!" Someone exclaimed, a girl, probably Kayla, making me turn my attention towards the noise. I was correct, it was Kayla who stood in the entrance to the hotel but had backed up and was about to walked in to me. I placed my hands on her back, stopping her from colliding with me, and turned her around. 

"What's the problem?" I wondered, frowning. 

"It's literally a cockroach just at the doors." She spoke, frightened. 

"Kill it." Harry said, raising his eyebrows like it was nothing.

"You do it." Kayla murmured, looking with worried eyes at him while he walked over to the doors where Kayla said the cockroach was. 

People walked past us, ignoring Harry as he looked for the cockroach that had disappeared in to nowhere. Kayla stood holding my brother's hand tight. I didn't know if it was because she was scared or just to show affection in public, but it made me smile slightly.

"I can't find it Kay." Harry murmured as he had finished looking in the bushes. 

"As long as it doesn't go in to our room." She muttered before taking her bag with her inside, followed by the rest of the group.

"Have you been here before?" Niall smiled as he walked up to my side as Tony and Harry were talking to the receptionist. His eyes were the prettiest of blue, along with his blond hair with the brown outgrow he looked so pretty. I could see all the boys, except Harry and Tony, having a good time with the ladies here since pretty many of those passing by had been good looking. 

"Never." I sighed. "But I've been wanting to go for so long and now I'm finally here." I smiled at him, seeing his face light up too.

"I went to Greece like three years ago, but not to Rhodes." He informed and I nodded. He was such a nice guy and I did wish him the best in his life and seeing he never did something bad to me, ever, I knew I could trust him too. 

"This is our keys." Tony spoke loudly so everyone could hear as he handed out the keys. I took the one for mine and Harry's bungalow and Zayn took the key for him and Liam while Louis took the key away from Niall, saying he would lose it.

We strolled over to the elevators, taking us one level down but the stairs didn't look so funny with eight suitcases. 

It wasn't long until we found the houses, it was just left when we got out of the building. It was almost ten right now but I didn't feel tired at all, not even the slightest. It can be because I slept the entire plane ride but so did everyone else. 

"Here's our place." Harry smiled, taking his hand in mine. "When you are all settled you can come over." Harry said, looking out over the confused group of people trying to find their houses. 

"Sure." Zayn spoke, smiling towards Harry. After squeezing his hand hard he returned the smile, sure, it was forced, but it's better than nothing.

"There are so many lizards here." I murmured, trying not to step on one as Harry and I walked over to the door to unlock it. We turned the lights on and took a look around our place.

"This is fucking tiny." He muttered.

"It's a bedroom, a toilet, living room and kitchen. What more do you want?" I chuckled. The bedroom was normal sized for a one room flat in England but I agreed with Harry on that the kitchen was the smallest I had ever seen. 

"I can't even fit." He spoke, showing him taking up most of the space in the kitchen. "But it came with a fridge so I can't complain that much." He chuckled, stepping out of the small kitchen area. 

"They could really fresh this up." I sighed, gesturing to the bathroom. The walls weren't painted good, the paint had chipped off from the walls and it looked nothing like in the pictures. I didn't really expect it to either, but this did really disappoint me. Not that I couldn't live with it, just that I didn't like being fooled. 

"I guess it's pretty okay." Harry said when we stood looking out over the beach from the porch we had. 

The door knocked and we went to open it. In strolled the whole group in new, fresh clothes and had their hair done and Kayla had done her makeup.

"Why did you get ready?" Harry wondered, looking at his brown haired best friend in a button up and khaki shorts. "You look gay, Louis." I chuckled at his rude comment to his best friend but Louis just laughed before opening his mouth to speak.

"We are going clubbing!" He exclaimed and the group started cheering. Clubbing, in Greece. I hope this doesn't end up like the last time.