Chapter 18

"Harry, did you make coffee?" I yelled as I stood in his room with just a towel wrapped around my body. I searched my bag for my underwear and put them on before I braided my hair. I took the black maxi dress on and threw the jean jacket over my shoulders. I walked in to Harry's kitchen and took the mug he handed me, sipping on the steaming drink.

"You look beautiful." He said before kissing my lips, the normal taste of cherry being replaced my the taste of coffee. His words made me feel good cause even though I didn't have any makeup on and my hair was drying in a bun he told me I was beautiful, he was lovely.

"We're leaving now." I yelled when I finished putting my makeup on and Harry came strolling in through the door. I looked at him, his normal choice of outfit replaced by a simple grey sweater together with the signature black jeans. He walked up to me, talking my hand in his as we walked out of the door which he locked behind us.

He opened the door for me and I got in, fastening the seat belt as he drove off. We chatted in the car, the smile on my face never fading in his presence. He was truly the source of my happiness and I couldn't go anything about it. I hated the fact that he was the only one who could controlled how I felt and I knew he would disappoint me. I didn't want to let it be one persons responsibility whether I was happy or not, I wanted it to be mine.

"Here we are." He smiled, taking my hand in his as we stepped out of the car.

"You don't need to walk me to work Harry, I'm eighteen years old and can take pretty good care of myself." I chuckled, his thumb constantly brushing over mine.

"I know, I need some shopping done and since you work there you're going to help me." He said as we walked together in to the store. Naomi was sitting in a chair behind the cash desk with her phone in her hands, probably playing some game since she didn't notice us walk in.

"Ruby?" She said without looking up when I knocked the table of the cash desk.

"Yeah." I smiled. "Is this your way of greeting customers?" I laughed while Naomi still played her game of Candy Crush.

"You're not a customer." She smirked.

"He is." I said, referring to Harry. Since Naomi hadn't looked up yet she wasn't aware of that Harry was standing right next to me, holding my hand firmly in his large one. When I spoke my sentence I got her attention, her eyes drawn from the phone to me and then to Harry.

"Hi, I'm Naomi!" She exclaimed with a smile, wrapping her arms around Harry. I chuckled at his reactions, he wasn't the person who showed affection in public, just holding my hand was good enough for him.

"Harry." He muttered as Naomi released him from her grip. She kept on smiling as Harry and I walked down the stairs to the men's section. "She was quite friendly." He murmured while looking at a t-shirt.

"I know." I laughed, making him squeeze my hand slightly. "I think you should get this one." I showed him a simple navy sweater which would go with his dark style perfectly. He nodded, taking him with it together with a pair of shirts and t-shirts to the changing rooms. "You'll have to show me everything." I demanded.

"No, I'm not doing that." He muttered.

"But you are though." I said while I kissed his neck, wrapping the curls tight around my finger, causing him to moan slightly. "Right?" I whispered in to his skin, feeling him shiver by my touch. This wasn't like me. What if someone walked in?

"Fuck." He murmured. "Alright, just stop it or I'll have to fuck you in the changing room." He warned, making me chuckle a bit before he walked off to the changing room, the pile of clothes hanging on his wrist.

I followed him, sitting down on a chair placed outside the store. He took a while changing from his clothes to the others but when he walked out with the navy sweater on my mouth dropped to the floor. He looked so amazing, the curls even more messy since he just pulled the shirt over his head. It fitted him to perfection, together with the black jeans it made him look like the familiar, dark Harry I had gotten to know during these past weeks.

"I love it." I smiled, walking up to him and pressed my lips firmly against his.

"Are you sure, isn't it a bit tight?" He asked and I shook my head before receiving another kiss. Harry walked in to the dress room again, changing and showed me the rest of the clothes. He looked lovely in all of them but decided on just a few, maybe four t-shirts and the sweater.

"Harry." I said again, getting his attention from the other side of the cash desk.

"Huh?" He spoke, looking up from his phone.

"Just because I'm your girlfriend now it doesn't mean you don't have to pay." I chuckled, Harry joined me a moment before handing over his money while I packed his bag. "I'll see you later alright?" I said while I held him in a hug, I didn't want him to leave.

"Of course." He said, kissing my forehead before he looked down at me. "I love you." He promised, pressing his wonderful lips against mine. We couldn't kiss like we could when we were alone right in front of Naomi, so I kept the kiss simple but still loving.

"I love you." I promised back, letting go of his hand as he walked out of the door and back to his car. "Sorry about that." I apologized to Naomi, I wasn't sure if she liked me bringing my boyfriend to work and helping him out with clothes instead of working like I was supposed to.

"Don't apologize!" She laughed. "He can come in here whenever and you should be with him when he is here." She smiled, wrapping her arm around my shoulders while she lead me to the cash desk. She took the chairs out for us and we sat down. Naomi was really such a good person, I couldn't have wished for someone better to work with.

"You're really kind you know." I smiled towards her, leaning against her, causing her arm to wrap harder around my shoulders.

"I try to be." Naomi joked before releasing me from her grip. I sat up straight, looking at her. She had her eyes on the door, looking a bit confused. "Hey, isn't that the guy who wanted to take you out for a date or something?" She murmured, making my eyes turn to the door and of course she was correct. Zayn was standing outside the door, walking with slow steps in. I was getting nervous, what if he had met Harry?