Chapter 5

Ding Ding

"Who's that?" I asked Zoe she shrugged. We had just finished our Colab video and I was currently editing it when the door bell went. Alfie got up to get the door leaving me and Zoe to finish editing. We heard Alfie's feet running up the stairs with 2 other people. The door opened and in walked Alfie, Joe and Caspar. Me and Zoe jumped to our feet and went to hug our brother.
"What are you doing here?" I asked Caspar after the the hug.
"Ask Joe" He said we all looked at Joe.
"To see my sister" he  said Sheepishly.
"Totally" Alfie said sassing him.
"I'm confused, but I'm glad your here you can help us with editing this Video" I said and they nodded joining us.

Joe PoV

I'm sitting next to Amy. Don't freak out Joe. I told myself.

'All my life you stood by me wh-'

"Hello" Amy said answering her Phone.
"Hey mum" "yes Caspar's here" "ok"
"Joe could you get Caspar for me" I nodded and walked to go and get Caspar.
"Hey mate, your sister wants you" I said to Caspar.
"Alright" He said walking away.
"So Joe tell us who your crush is" Alfie said smirking.
"Mila Kunis" I lied.
"Joseph" Zoe said sternly. "The truth"
"Fine it's Amy" I said looking at the floor.
"I knew it" Marcus shouted coming out from under the table.
"Marcus! What the Hell" I yelled.
"You made me jump out my skin"
"I just wanted to truth on why you kept looking at Amy at the party"
"Because I like her, Ok, I like Amy!" I shouted.
"Joe"... 

Amy's PoV

"Because I like her, ok, I like Amy!" Joe shouted.
"Joe" he turned around and everyone backed away, as Caspar walked towards him.
"Mate you made a bad decision on who you like" Caspar said as he neared Joe's face, hands in a fist, Face red like a tomato.
"Nobody i mean Nobody-"
"Nobody Nobody" Marcus sang
"Nobody can Drag me down" He sang again. I giggled. And Alfie slapped his arm.
"Like I was saying Nobody I know can date my sister, not even my best friend- I bet that's why you woke up so early in the morning and that's why we're here" Caspar shouted. Before leaving us all there shocked.