Chapter 10

We soon arrives at the restaurant and Joe had led me inside.
"Name sir?" a waiter at the counter asked Joe.
"Joe Sugg"
"Come this way please" the waiter says directing us to our table.
Joe thanks the waiter as he walks away back to his spot and the front of the restaurant.
"What would you like Love?" Joe asks me as I look through the menu.
"I'm I guess I'll have a salad" I said as Joe sighed.
"What?" I ask him.
"Why do all the girls always get salads when they go on dates?" He asked I shrugged.
"Get something more exciting I thought you might get a Pizza because of Caspar"
"Just because Caspar loves Pizza's doesn't mean that I want to have some all the time"
"I'll let you off this time but next time your getting something else"
"What do you mean Next Time?" I ask
"Well I'm gonna take you out again, I think that your just so cute" Joe said Smiling as a waiter walked over to us and took our order.
.
.
.
We had Finished our meals and Joe said he wanted to take me somewhere, he intertwined our fingers and i felt a tingle inside my body. He led me to a Park that had a bench with balloons next to it.
"Joe what's this?" I Asked him as he took a seat on the bench he patted the spot next to him for me to sit there I sat down before he explained everything about this bench.
"So what your basically saying is your parents put this hear so that if you ever miss anyone in your family that has passed away, sit here to remember them" I said understanding what he had Said. He nodded smiling looking up at the sky.
"I hope he can see me" Joe said "I want to tell him I've found the perfect girl"
"Who?" I asked.
"My Grandad he passed away after I moved to live with Caspar, and he said if i ever find the perfect girl I have to tell him, and I've found her she's sitting here with me" he said smiling at me. I smiled as I stared into his gorgeous blue eyes. He leaned closer and so do i soon enough our lips were touching and again a weird feeling ran through my body. Is this what people call love?