Chapter 23

"Bye" We says goodbye to the boys for 3rd time this month as me, Zoe and Alfie make our way back to Brighton.

"And I'm like (ow) never thought it hust so bad getting over you-u and (ow) your giving me a heart attack looking like you do-o"

We all sang our hearts out to One Direction heart attack as we drove home.

@Joe_Sugg
missing a special person already 😢

I read over Joe's tweet again thinking that couldn't me about me

"That's about you Amy" Alfie says turning in his seat to face me as Zoe smiles as she continues driving

"What? Joe's tweet?" I ask him

"Obviously it's about you" Zoe says keeping her eyes on the road.

I blush as they look at me my face going brighter than a tomato.

"This is so embarrassing" I mutter quietly to myself as I fell the heat from my cheeks disappear.

I grab my laptop from my bag and start to edit a video and work on my new beauty Products.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Amy, were home" I feel Zoe shake me as she grabs my bag for me.

She hands me my bags as I walk up the stairs to my bedroom to empty them and continue editing my video before I fell asleep in the car.

"Amy" Zoe knocks on the door

"Yeh?"

"It's Joe" she says as she walks into my room with her phone since she's on FaceTime with Joe

"Hey Joe" I smile to him on the other side of the phone.

"Hey how are you doing my love?" He asks

"Good, just editing a video and sorting stuff out" I say not telling him about my beauty products since I want him to find out when I tell everyone else.

"Ok, did you see my tweet from earlier?" He smirks

"Alfie and Zoe said that's about me, be honest is it?" I ask him

He nods truthfully as I feel my heart flutter and Butterflies come alive and the bottoms of my stomach.

"Aww I love it when you get embarrassed" he says smiling at me, as I get embarrassed even more.

We continue talking for another 20 minutes, as I end the call and go downstairs and give Zoe her phone.

We order a Wagamama's, watching a movie at the same time then going to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.