Chapter 14

Caspar's PoV

I walk up the stairs (AN: I know Joe and Caspar don't live together anymore just imagine they still do) to see Oli on the sofa playing a game of Fifa on his own.

"Hey Oli"

"Oh hey mate" he said Turing around for a slight second before going back to his game.

"Where's Joe?" I ask.

"He's in Brighton" he says but this time keeping his eyes on the TV.

"What why?" I ask as I pour some milk into a bowl.

"Don't know" he say shrugging pausing the game.

"Oh okay" I say confused.

After I had finished my breakfast I made my way downstairs to ring Joe, who didn't answer so instead I rang Amy.

"Hello" came a deep voice down the phone.
Joe.

"Hey Joe" I said

"C- Caspar" he said quite a little scared to hear me.

"Yeh, hi joe, anyway why'd you answer Amy's Phone?"

Amy's PoV

"C- Caspar" I hear Joe say.

We had just finished our little breakfast and we and when I mean we I mean me, Joe, Zoe, Tanya, Jim and Alfie but poppy had already left to go home to see Sean and my phone started ringing in the middle of it all.

I looked over at Joe quite nervous because Caspar had just rang and he doesn't know about me and Joe, everyone else in the room looked slightly concerned.

"Um, well-" before Joe could finish his sentence I got the phone of Joe to talk to Caspar instead.

"Caspar" I said acting fierce.

"Amy, why'd Joe answer your phone"

"Well" I said looking over at Joe who nodded and then at the rest who also nodded. I took a deep breath before getting back to my sentence.

"Joe's here to film with Zoe" I said quickly, as I mentally slapped my self.

"Oh okay" he said probably not buying it.

"When's he coming home?" He asked and I could tell by the way he talked he knew I was lying.

"He doesn't know yet" I said.

"okay, but by the way you do realise it's only Wednesday he's not going to film a Sugg Sunday now"

"Yeh I know but-" I cut myself off my making a noise that sounded like I was losing signal.

"Amy, I can't here you your losing signal"

"Oh okay" I made the noise again "ring" and again "me later" I said before ending the call and sighing in relief.

"Nice one Amy, I should try that on my brother when I don't want to talk to him" Jim said laughing.

I laughed lightly before continuing to watch TV.

Caspar's PoV

Somethings not right and I'm going to find out.
I make my way down stairs grabbing my laptop and buying 2 tickets for Brighton for me and Oli today at 3.