Chapter 8

Oh crap!!! I'm so stupid I forgot Caspar watches my videos now he's going to see that I like Joe and then Joe is going to ask me out again. Which I do want him to ask me out but I'm scared Caspar will find out.

I deleted the part where the question was 'do you have a crush?' So that nobody will find out. I continue editing the rest of the video and then go and join Zoe and Alfie downstairs for a movie. I made my way downstairs walking into the kitchen then to the Living Room. I sat down on the sofa when Nala comes jumping onto my lap.
"Hello Nala" I said. As she started to fall asleep on my lap.
"Amy can you do me a favour?" Zoe asks.
I nod turning to face Zoe.
"Can you take Nala out to the toilet please?"
"Of course" i say before getting Nala of my lap and carrying her to the garden. I put Nala down and open the door for her and she goes running out to the garden. I walk out after her and wait for her by the back window.
I hear some shuffling coming from inside just as I turn around the living room lights are switched of and the curtains are closed. Nala comes running back to me as we walk back inside.
"Good girl Nala, come sit" Alfie says while holding a treat in his hand. Nala goes running to him before Zoe come's dragging me into the sitting room.
"Zoe calm down" I said laughing. She pushed me into the room before closing the door so I couldn't see anything.
"ZOE!" I yell. "I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING WHERE ARE YOU?!" I felt a arm go around my shoulder. I jump before the lights were switched on. I turn to my side to see Joe stood there with his arm around me.
"Hello Beautiful" he said smiling at me.
"Joe? What are you doing here? Were's Caspar? You normally bring him where is he? And when did you get here?"
"Calm down, Miss Ask Everything" he said laughing. I giggled feeling my cheeks burn up.
"I came to see you" he said.
"But why?"
"Because I- I wanna ask you out" he said smiling.
"Will you go out with me to a movie or something?"
"Are you asking me on a date?" I asked
He nodded.
I thought for a minute about Caspar what would he think.
"We can keep it a secret from Caspar" he said interrupting my thoughts.
"Yeh, I'll go on a date with you, as long as he won't find out" you said smiling.
"He won't" Joe said smiling at me.
He gave me a kiss on the check before leading me upstairs and going into the guest room to sleep and I walked to my room.
I can't believe it I'm going out on a date with Joe Sugg.

AN: Yehh!! They are finally going on a date.
Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages. I've been really busy. But I'll upload this week as much as I can.