Chapter 34

Mums funeral is now over and Caspar, Dad, Joe, Byron, Josh and Andrew get up and make their way to mums coffin to carry it out. Everyone stands up as the boys walk out with mums coffin on their shoulders. I hide behind Tori but lucky none of them saw me, everyone walked out and made their way to mums burial ground. I hear a familiar cry make it's way towards us and I turn around to see Theo in Jacks arms. I look at Theo and immediately burst out crying.

Kat wraps her arm around me I sob into her shoulder. Theo and Jack walked past us not knowing I was there they walked towards Caspar as everyone gathered round mums coffin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After we had finally put mum to rest I ran to find an Uber to make sure that none of them would see me.

The girls came over as we waited for an Uber to take us back to the hotel then go home. I'm honestly relieved that Joe didn't see me I don't know if I'll be able to handle facing him.

"AMY!" I turned around in shock to see Joe stood there in tears as he stares right into my eyes my eyes widen. I speak to soon. as I turn around to see the Uber pull up. Luck is on my side right now. Like the last time I jump into the Uber with the girls and the Uber rushes to the hotel. I look out the window to see Joe on his knees crying. As Caspar cries and try's running after the Uber.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The girls stayed quiet after everything and spoke a few times on the plane we sorted the situation out while on the plane. We arrived back home and grabbed our stuff and went to go sleep we were all so jet lagged. Tomorrow I finally get to move into my new apartment and properly start my new life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Ding Dong*

I'm currently in my new Apartment unpacking my suitcase and putting my clothes in my wardrobe when my doorbell rings.

I open my door to see familiar blue hair. "Hello Neighbour" she smiles at me as she hands me a plate.

"What's this?" I ask taking the plate letting her in.

"My famous dessert dish one of Sam's favourites" Kat says as I invite her in. She looks around the room to all the new furniture in it's boxes that I bought.

"You need any help?" She asks gesturing towards all the new boxed furniture. I nod as we make our way to some of the boxes to start setting up the coffee table.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been a few hours and Me and Kat had fallen asleep on the sofa after making the coffee table and unboxing the tv and setting it up. I sit up and see Kat next to me still sleeping. I put a blanket over her and I grab my phone from the coffee table. I scroll through Instagram liking a few pictures until I hear a phone ring upstairs. Confused I pull my self up from the sofa and make my way upstairs.

"My old phone" I whisper to my self. I grab it to see 'My Joe ❤️' wrote in bold. I drop my phone onto the bed and back away I start pacing the room until the phone stops ringing and slow footsteps make their way upstairs.

"Amy?" I hear a whisper and a yawn followed after. Kat stands at the door looking at me pacing around the room. She runs over and starts to calm me down.

"Hey, talk to me what's wrong?" She asks.

"He rang me" I mutter quietly. Tears starting to form in eyes and the memory of him on his knees crying outside the church floods my mind.

I'm sorry Joe.