Chapter 21

After we had ate our pizza, Alfie had arrived to stay over with us, so he left Nala at Poppy and Sean's.

We all sat down to watch a movie and since Emily and Daniel  were here we had to watch a cartoon movie. So just to annoy Joe we put frozen on.

"Do we have to watch this?" Joe whispers in my ear.

"Yeh" I say smiling up at him

He looks down at me smiling as I look at his gorgeous blue orbs, he strokes my blondy Brown hair as he leans down and kissed my lips.

*ding*

We pull apart and look at the door as Caspar jumps up to answer the door.

"Hey mate come on in" Caspar says as he buzzes someone in.

"Hey buddy" he says as he hugs someone very familiar.

Matt.

"Hey Matt meet my roommate Joe" he says as Joe gets up from his sets cuddling me to say hi to Matt.

"Hey Amy" he says smiling at me.

I turn around to look at Zoe to see has the same shocked expression on her face as I do.

I look back at him before running downstairs into Joe's room and locking the door.

Caspar's POV

What the hell

As soon as Matt walked into the door Amy and Zoe had a shocked expression on there faces.

As soon as Matt said hi to Amy she turned to Zoe and ran down the stairs.

"What's wrong with Amy?" I ask her as I look over at Zoe

"Um, I-I'll go and see" Zoe says as she looks at Matt before running down the stairs as well.

"What's wrong with them?" Joe asks confused.

"I don't know" Alfie shrugs

"Casp, we're going to go" my Auntie says as she grabs the kids coats.

"Oh, ok see ya soon" I say as the four of them wave goodbye and walk out the door.

"Should I go and check on them?" Alfie asks

"Yeh, go on then" I say as he nods walking down stairs to find out what's wrong with Amy and Zoe.

"So Matt you want a drink?" I ask him as he nods and Joe gets him some coke as we sit in the sofa and catch up on the past.

Amy's POV

"Amy open the door it's me Zoe" she says as I open the door.

"You ok?" She asks me as we sit down on Joe's bed once again

"Yeh" I say

"Is that really him?" She asks

"Yeh" I say as we hear a knock on the door.

"Girls it's me Alfie" we hear him say from
Behind the door as Zoe goes and opens the door for her boyfriend.

"What's wrong with you two?" He asks joining us on Joe's Bed.

"Am" Zoe says turning towards him I look over at her nodding as I tell Alfie the whole story about Matt and me.

He looks at me upset after I told him the story before you can tell he's getting angry

"Nobody does that to my best friend" he says storming up the stairs me and Zoe go and run after him before he does anything he's not supposed to.

"MATT!" He yells as he storms up stairs Joe and Caspar look at him in shock at Alfie's outburst.

"Have I done something?" Matt asks confused

"YES YOU HAVE, CASPAR DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE'S DONE TO YOUR SISTER, YOU DON'T DO YOU BECAUSE AT THIS TIME YOU WERE LIVING WITH ME WHILE HE WAS IN SOUTH AFRICA BEATING YOUR SISTER UP!" Alfie yells

"Is this true Matt?" Caspar asks him

"No it's not" Matt try's to defend himself.

"Oh it's not is it them explain how Amy had to hide bruises and black eyes with Make up" Zoe says

"I-I" he says scared

"YOU HIT MY SISTER!" Caspar yells standing up and leaning over matt.

"Um"

"GET OUT!" Caspar yells

Matt scurries to his feet and runs towards the door.

"Wait" Joe calls out

He walks towards matt and stands right in front of him

"Don't your dare touch my girlfriend, YOU HEAR ME?"

Matt nods before running out the door.
.
.
.
.
.