Chapter 16

Joe's PoV

I get up from Zoe's guest room bed and make my way downstairs, after all that happened yesterday she still wants me to stay, but you know what today's a new day, it's a special day.

"Morning Joe" Zoe says smiling at me.

"Hey, do you know what day it is?"

"Yeh Thursday"

"What date?"

"September the 8th"

"And?"

"2016" she says shrugging going back to making pancakes.

"Yeh but what's special about it?" I asked smiling.

"Nothing, just a normal day" she said

Zoe's PoV

I feel so mean, I'm lying right through my teeth to Joe obviously I remember it's his birthday today why the heck wouldn't I.

Ding

I looked over at my phone to see a message from Alfie saying everything for Joe's birthday surprise is ready.

"Morning Zoe" I turn around to see Amy smiling at me.

"Hey" I say back

"Do you need any help" she asked

"Yeh please" I said as she came to help.

"Everything set" she whispered in my ear

"All ready just need to some who get him there with knowing where doing something for him"

"Does he think you remember his birthday

"No" I said.

"Everything's going plan"

"Morning"

"Well everything" she continued.

"Morning Caspar" I said as I set the food on the table.

"Foods ready" I said as everyone came to eat, I sat next to Oli, Amy sat next to Caspar, them two opposite me and Oli, and Joe sat at the side of the table and Tanya opposite Joe. It's a good thing Alfie and Jim aren't here because I don't know where'd they would eat.

This is not what Joe and Caspar normally do they always sit next to each other not the opposite ends.

"So" I said breaking the silence.

"Joe" Caspar spoke.

"Yeh?" He asked looking at Caspar the looking at his food.

"You dating my sister" he looking over at Joe.

Joe looked up for a split second before putting his head down.

Joe's PoV

This is the worst day ever nobody remembers my birthday and now Caspar's going to kill me because he nows about me and Amy.

"Yeh" I said continuing to eat.

Caspar through his fork onto his plate making a clash noise that made Amy flinch and move closer to me, Nala barking and running away and Zoe and Oli and Tanya looking worried. Caspar Stood up staring at me.

"Caspar" Amy said

"WHAT?!" He said glaring at her.

"Leave him alone" she said now standing up to face Caspar but she had to look up at him because he was so much taller than her.

"Why should I?" He asked

"Because I said so" she said

"Well you don't have a say in this"

"Actually I do, because it's my life your interfering in, Theo wouldn't do this neither would mum so why are you?"

"Because I'm your brother"

"Actually you might be my brother but your younger than me so I can do what I want, Theo is older than me she should look after me and she has and she trusts Joe and so does mum, I'm older than you so I should be looking after you, I'm 24 Caspar I can do whatever I want, and if I want to go out with Joe it's not your problem yeh he might be your best friend but deal with it" Amy said before going up stairs to her room and slamming the door.

"Joe, I'm sorry" Caspar said looking at the floor
"You can date her, I trust you"

"Thanks buddy" I say jumping out of me seat to hug him.

"Your welcome" he says smiling

"Casp, I'm sorry to" Amy says walking back into the room.

She goes and hugs Caspar, as Oli shouts
'Friends again' before we continue eating.
.
.
.
.
"Let's go now" Zoe called as we made our way outside.

"Joe, Caspar and Oli you come with me" Amy said we got Into her car as Taya and with Zoe into her car.

Amy put her roof down just as her Zayn Malik album began to play.

"PILLOWTALK" Amy and Caspar shouted as the song was coming to the chorus.

"We're here" Amy said as we got out of the car.

She came running to my side and putting her soft small hands onto my eyes.

"Amy, what you doing?" I asked her.

"You'll see" she said as we started walking somewhere.

"Right Joe, close your eyes" she said as she lets her hands go down to her waist.

"Okay"

"2 minutes" she said as she ran somewhere.

"Open your eyes"

"SURPRISE" I open my eyes to see all my friends including my mum and Dad standing there oh gifts in there hands.

"Happy birthday" Zoe said coming over to give me a hug.

"I thought you forgot" I said hugging her back

"I would never" she said smiling. "Anyway go thank Amy for all this"

I looked over at Amy who was now talking to my mum and dad.

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Thank you" I said she turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck

"Anything for you" she said.

"Well you wait till next month you'll be getting this for your birthday"

"Don't tell me" she laughed.
.
.
.
.
We continued with the party, till 10 at night and headed back to the Zalfie household.

I got in the bed with Amy and thanked her for today before I fell asleep after the best day ever.

AN.
It's Joe's Birthday.
I made this especially for him, it's not like he's going to read it anyway.
But happy Birthday Joe.
OMG he's 25
Me and a girl at school called Chloe literally went mental at school by shouting it's Joe's Bithday. Ha ha
And when I got to school I ran to my friend Lauren screaming 'JOE'S 25 TODAY!' I'm so weird.

Oh and by the way you should go and follow Lauren she's called Laurenkatie244