Chapter 22

Everyone turns to look at me as Matt runs out the door.

Caspar runs up to me and hug me

"I feel so bad" Caspar mumbles in my shoulder

"Why?" I ask him

"Because my mate, well he was, has beat you up while I was here in London with Alfie having fun" he says as we separate

"It's alright Casp" I say As Joe runs over to me pulling me into a hug too.

"You alright?" He asks worried

I nod looking up at him

"I can't believe he done that to you, he doesn't look like a guy that would do that" Joe says

"Don't judge a book buy its Cover, Joe" Zoe says walking over to us

"Now how about a movie, that's not Frozen" she says smiling at Joe

"YEH!" He yells running over to the sofa.

I join them as I sit next to Joe, with Zoe and Alfie sat next to him and Caspar on the other sofa.

I wake up to being carried down the stairs in someone's arms.

"Goodnight Princess" I hear Joe whisper as he kisses my cheek, takes his top and Jeans of to only be wearing boxers as he joins me in his bed.
.
.
.
.
I wake up the next morning in Joe's arms. I think back to yesterday when Matt came round.

Joe moves in the bed and I turn to face him, he opens his eyes and kisses my lips as we cuddle each other a little while longer.

"Joe, Amy?" we hear a knock at the door.

"Yeh?" He says.

"I've made food for all of us" Zoe says as she opens the door a little.

"We're coming" he says

"You guys are sooo cute" she says smiling as she closes the door.

I blush as Joe kisses my cheek, getting out the bed and going into the bathroom to get ready.

I grab some of my clothes from my suitcase and quickly get changed and go upstairs for breakfast.

On the table Zoe made some scrambled eggs, bread, sausages and some fruit and set out 5 plates for us all.

"Hey" I say as I walk up the stairs

"Hey, have a nice sleep?" Zoe asks as she sets down drinks on the table

"Yep" I say

"Where's Alfie?" I ask

"Caspar's hogging the Bathroom so Alfie can't use it"

I laugh knowing that's what Caspar used to do when we were younger

"Morning guys" Joe says walking up the stairs

"Morning" we say back as we all sit at the table waiting for Alfie and Caspar before eating our breakfast.
.
.
.
.
.
.