Chapter 6

Caspar's PoV
How could he, my best mate. Have a crush on my older sister? Why I'm I still sat her in the rain as well. I've got to go and confront him.

I walked back to Zoe and Alfie's. Hopefully, Joe will forgive me for shouting at him.

I walked inside to find Zoe, Alfie and Amy watching TV.
"Hey guys" I said walking through the door.
"Caspar" Amy said running over. "I got so worried about you" she said hugging me.
"Where's Joe?" I asked.
"He went to look for you" Alfie said.
"So where is he now?" I asked looking at me them. They shrugged.
"Guys I can't fi-" I turned around to see Joe soaking wet.
"Caspar" he shouted hugging me.
"I'm sorry for shouting" I said.
"I'm sorry for making you go angry" he said.
"Aww, guys what about us" Zoe said walking over to join in.

Amy's PoV
"Amy can I talk to you" Joe asked. I nodded and he pulled me into the Kitchen.
"Well I know Caspar said I can't date you...but please do you, um, wanna go out?" He asked me.
"That's nice, but, still I'm worried that Caspar would find out" I said.
"Yeh, but he can't tell you who to date and not to date. He's not your older brother so he doesn't have to look after you" Joe replied. I nodded.
"I'll think about" I said before walking out the Kitchen.

Ring Ring

"Hi This Tanya Burr, sorry I can't come to the phone right now, please leave a message after the tone"
"Hey Tanya, it's me Amy, please call me back when you've got this it's important" I said down the phone before leaving it on my beside table and
Going to make a video.

"Hey Amy"
"Hey Tan" I said down the phone to Tanya who had called be back.
"What's so Important?"
"Well..." I begin before telling her the whole story of what had happened today between Caspar and Joe.
She laughed a few times because i told her what Marcus done then the chat became serious.
"I don't know what do" I said shaking.
"Well first... Do you like Joe?"
"We'll probably, um, kinda I guess"
"Okay next..."
She began asking me Questions like if I had to chose between Harry Styles or Joe or if I would go out with Joe.
"Say yes" She screamed down the phone.
"But what about Caspar?"
"Well you've lied to him before haven't you?"
"Yeh"
"So you can do it again, and how come you asked me instead of Zoe?"
"Well Joe is Zoe's Sister so if I told her. It would be weird cause it's her brother"
"Yes, but, then you can find out more about him and she can help you?"
"Your right"
"Aren't I always" she said laughing.
"Well I gotta go me and Jim are going out We'll talk later see ya later Amy"
"Bye Tanya"

Do i say yes to Joe or not?

AN: Will Amy say yes?
Please Comment, like and Vote.
Please Follow me if you like this.... Xxx
:)