Chapter 36

"Oh my gosh your ——————"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"J- Joe Sugg!!"

I shot up causing my phone to fly off my lap Corey catching it just before it fell on the floor.

"I'm looking for Amy" I heard his Wiltshire accent ring through my ears.

"Umm" Amaani turns around confused not knowing what to do.

I stand there in shock not knowing what to do either. "Let him in" Kat says I look at her my eyes widen I start shaking my head I open my mouth to speak but no words escape.

"Hi baby" he says as he stands in front of the front door.

"We're gonna give you some space" Devyn said and everyone followed her up the stairs leaving me and Joe all by ourselves down stairs.

As the door closes up stairs joe walk closer towards me. He reached out his hand to hold me but I step back. He looks at me with his eyes watering and I look at him my eyes starting to water too.

"Why did you leave?" He whispers.

"Be- be- because you, you were pictured with a  red headed girl and what am I supposed to think when your cheating on me, what do you expect me to do after my mum dies then I see a picture of you cheating joe What do you expect me to do just act like it's all okay WELL IT'S NOT JOE IT'S NOT!" I shout and run out the door and slam it behind me.

Joe's PoV
"WELL IT'S NOT JOE IT'S NOT!" Amy shouts and runs past me and slams the door shut behind her.
I stand frozen in shock, confused at what just happened. I hear a car start and zoom off down the road then, feet running down the stairs and everyone from before stood looking at me for answers.

"Umm - look I don't even know you guys but can someone please help me find her" They nodded and then quickly introduced themselves one by one.

Kat, Sam and Corey go to Corey's car and Colby, Jake and Tara take Jakes car  to drive around to any places they think Amy would go, and Amaani and Devyn stay with me in the apartment in case she comes back.
.
.
.
5 minutes later
.
.
.
"Here you go, thought you might need it" Devyn smiles as she hands me a glass of water.
"Thanks" I say and take a sip of the cold water.

"Are you ok?" Amaani asks as she puts her feet up on the sofa getting comfortable.

"Yeh" I lie

"No your not" she says

"Huh?"

"I can tell your not okay the look on your face says your not" she says.

I sigh in defeat and admit to her and Devyn that I'm worried. I mean can you blame me, my girlfriend, the love of my life, ran away after her mum died, didn't text or ring any of her friends, shows up at her mums funeral then again runs away then when I face her again runs away. How am I supposed to feel ?

The girls sit there not knowing what to say and just look at me with sympathy. Suddenly, Devyn's phone rings and she goes to answer it.

She comes back eyes wide and teary and her face looking pale.

"Joe" she whispers "Amy- she" she breathes in and out while looking at me.

"Amy what?" I stand up "Devyn please tell me"

"She's..." she pauses for a minute then says "she's in hospital"
.
.
.
.
.