Chapter 5

"Wow," Lauren breathed resting her forehead against Camila's.

    "I know," Camila whispered.

    They just shared their first kiss and it was perfect. It was more than that but beyond perfect was indescribable. As soon as Lauren's lips were on the brunette's lips she felt something so magical. Everything made sense. And Camila felt that spark too. It's like their lips were made for each other's. They belonged together.   

    "Sorry," Lauren giggled pulling away blushing hard. "I...um just don't know what to say."

    "Me neither," Camila said looking into the piercing green eyes and the green eyes looking back.

    "I think we should just not say anything right now and see where this goes?" Lauren suggested.

    "I'd like that," Camila nodded with a smile.

    "Me too. Well, I guess I should go," Lauren said snapping out of her staring. "I got a lot of homework to finish for Monday." She got up from the bed making her way towards the door.

    "Uhh yeah same," Camila said scratching her neck awkwardly and getting up from her bed. "I'll walk you out."

    The two girls walked downstairs where they were met with Camila's whole family.   

    "Hey, Dad and Sofi. How was the park?" Camila asked her father and little sister. They went to the park as they usually do every other Saturday afternoon.

    "So much fun!" Sofi squealed running up to hug Camila.

    "And crowded as usual," Alejandro chuckled. "I see we have a guest."

    "Oh right, Dad, this is Lauren she was in Chicago with me and we go to the same school now," Camila explained to him gesturing to the girl beside her.

    "Oh yes, I remember how could I forget? You did so well in that show. 'Cell Block Tango' cracked me up," he chuckled.

    "Thank you," Lauren smiled at the compliment.

    "So, Lauren, are you staying for lunch?" Alejandro asked.

    "You can if you want," Camila suggested.

    "Umm that's okay. I have a lot to do at home but thanks anyway," Lauren declined. Camila nodded and led her to the foyer.

    "Thanks for coming over and telling me what happened. I'm gonna kill Shawn," Camila said with a smirk.

    "Don't be so hard on him. He really didn't do anything wrong," Lauren explained inching a bit closer to the smaller girl.

    "I guess not. He kind of helped in a way," Camila blushed reminding herself of the kiss. "Well, I'll see you Monday," Camila leaned in pecking the green-eyed girl's cheek.

    "Yeah, see ya," Lauren smiled with flushed cheeks.

    As Lauren walked back to her car and drove home, she couldn't help but smile from ear to ear like an idiot. She kissed the girl that's had her heart for months. Maybe she does have a shot at being with the beautiful actress after all.

    As Monday rolled around, Lauren couldn't have been more excited to see Camila. After the kiss they exchanged on Saturday, the dancer couldn't stop thinking about it. It was everything she hoped for and more.

    Camila thought about it just as much. She had a hard time completing her homework because she either kept texting Lauren, flirting with her more than ever, or she would text Dinah gushing about the kiss and how amazing it was. Either way, her mind was filled with emerald-eyed beauty all the time.