Chapter 18

Camila's POV

 "Good morning, my love," I whispered and kissed my still asleep girlfriend lightly on the head. It was only 8:30 am but I woke up as we went to sleep early last night due to the activity we had done beforehand. Last night was truly amazing. Something I would never forget. I finally lost my virginity and it was the most incredible experience I've ever had. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Everything was perfect. Lauren made me feel so comfortable as we made love, not being too rough or too gentle, just right. The only thing that made me upset was for not being able to pleasure her in the way she pleasured me. She had to do all the work and I felt bad even though she said it was okay. Man, I really have to figure out how to reciprocate properly for next time. I can't be a pillow princess.

Looking at Lauren sleeping next to me was so precious. She looked like an innocent baby; it was so cute. I wanted to wake her up so we could talk, but at the same time wanted her to sleep some more. So, I just picked up my book from my night stand and began to read where I left off.

30 minutes later I heard and felt Lauren shifting in the sheets. She picked her head up and looked like a tired little puppy waking from her slumber.

"Good morning," she greeted huskily. God, I loved her morning voice.

"Morning, baby," I smiled softly.

"What time is it?" she asked rubbing her eyes.

"9 o'clock."

"Really? That's early," she giggled now sitting up and stretching.

"Yeah, well we did fall asleep at like 9 last night so we had a good 12 hours of sleep," I explained.

"Guess I tired you out," she smirked.

"You did," I blushed. "But I feel very well rested and refreshed."

"Me too," she rested her head against the head board of the bed and leaned in to kiss my cheek. "So, what'd you think?"

"About last night?" I asked tentatively and she nodded. I looked down smiling and blushing even more. "It was...so amazing. Honestly the best night ever."

"Yeah?"

"Absolutely. You made me feel so nice and comfortable. Thank you, Lauren."

She smiled, "Last night was honestly the best sex I've ever had. And I'm not just saying that cause you're my girlfriend. I'm dead serious."

"Are you sure?" I furrowed my eyes.

"Yes. It was...magical. And I didn't want to tell you this but after we finished, I kinda...got...emotional," she said quietly.

"Emotional?" I questioned curiously.

"Yeah," she nodded. "I've never felt that connected to someone when having sex. It felt beyond amazing because I'm actually in love with you, Camz. No one can compare to you and after we were done, I was hit with a rush of feelings that I've never experienced before. I wasn't just doing it just to get off, I was actually genuinely making love to you and that overwhelmed me with many feelings. That's why I guess I was so out of it afterwards...and that was like the best orgasm I've ever had too," she smirked.

"Lauren...I don't know what to say," I shook my head. Her words were so sweet and her talking about everything we did last night sounded right and pure.

"You don't have to say anything. Just know that I'm so in love with you and you made me feel, once again, something unimaginable," she smiled.

"Well you did too. I'm really glad we did what we did and I don't regret it one bit. I'm so happy that my first time was with you cause I don't think there's anyone better. Being that intimate with you was ethereal."