Chapter 22

Camila's POV

I woke up the next morning very sore thanks to the wild night Lauren and I had. We went for four more rounds after our first two times. God, she was insane. She annihilated me. Right when I looked in the mirror, I saw hickeys all over my body. Some on my stomach, thighs, back, ass, breasts, and loads on my neck. Lauren marked me all up and I was not happy whatsoever.

"Hot," Lauren smirked while she walked into the bathroom seeing my bruises.

"Um no. Not hot," I turned toward her, crossing my arms. "How the fuck am I going to explain these to my parents?!" I raised my voice, glaring at my girlfriend. She only had a few hickeys on her neck and chest because I was at least considerate. She didn't give a damn if I was marked ruthlessly.

"Well, I mean you can do what you want, but I don't think explaining those to your parents is the smartest decision," she chuckled.

"This isn't funny," I groaned, hitting her arm.

"Owie," she rubbed her arm.

"Yeah, see how it hurts? I'm so fucking sore," I whined.

"I'm sorry, baby," she leaned down, kissing my shoulder while I looked back in the mirror. "Well, I like them," she said all innocently.

"No shit," I sighed.

"Alright, how about we go buy some turtle neck sweaters to wear so they won't see the hickeys on our necks?" she suggested.

"Do you think they won't be suspicious?"

"Maybe not," she shrugged. "I wore them to cover up mine back in the day."

"Well..." I pondered. "It's better than nothing."

"Atta girl," she slapped my ass.

"Would you stop?" I scolded as she already left a giant red hand print on that spot from last night. It hurt like a bitch.

"...Sorry," she frowned and rushed out of the bathroom so I could shower. If we showered together we would have definitely had sex again. Yeah...we were going to take a break.

Last night we didn't end up going to sleep till about 3 am. It was fine because our flight back home wasn't till 4 pm so we slept in till 11. As Lauren suggested, we ran into Macy's to find a couple of turtle necks to wear in order to cover up our hickeys. Makeup wasn't enough.

Leaving New York wasn't fun but we did what we had to do here and it was amazing. Lauren and I cuddled up together on the plane with a blanket and listened to the Spring Awakening, Little Shop of Horrors, and Into the Woods soundtracks. We also looked at the cute selfies we took. It was a peaceful plane ride and we were ready to go back home and start the new semester now that midterms were over. Our last semester of high school.