Thinking of you

Baekhyun's POV

"You'll never guess what happened!" Luhan and I yelled at the same time as soon as we closed his front door. We both giggled and went to sit on the couch after going upstairs and changing into sweatpants and t-shirts.

"Okay you first what happened." I asked sitting cross-legged facing Luhan.

After we both explained what happened we were completely shocked. "I thought they were supposed to be awful people?" I thought out loud.

"Well I mean no one ever really tried to get to know the real them maybe?" Luhan said, but it came out as more of a question.

"Yeah, maybe. Well I'm going to go home and take a nap, its been an eventful day. Give you your clothes back never!" I said, giving Lu a quick hug, grabbing my uniform and slipping on my shoes before going to my own house to get some much needed sleep.

My thoughts were filled with Chanyeol and why he helped me, why he was nice when everyone said he was the complete opposite. Thinking the same about Sehun I fell asleep.

Sehun's POV

After laying in Chanyeol's room for almost forty five minutes he finally came home, dropping his stuff and running a hand through his messy brown locks letting out a deep sigh and plopping onto the edge of the bed.

"Are you wearing my shirt? Its like two times too big for you." He asked, a small laugh escaping his lips.

"Yes I am, you should be used to this by now seeing as how I wear your shirts 90% of the time anyway."

"True. So something happened today at school and if anyone in our group finds out I'm screwed." Chanyeol sighed, then continued explaining what happened.

After hearing him explain I told him what happened with Luhan and he sighed, laying back so his head was on my lap. "We will just avoid them from now on, not that difficult it's not like we are friends with them."

"Channie about that.. Our stupid math teacher came to me today and said I needed a tutor. I have to work with Luhan." I said, running my fingers through his hair.

"Really? I know she doesn't trust me and you together, but I have good grades she could've just let me tutor you." He sighed.

"I tried, but she wouldn't let me. She said Luhan would tutor me and that's final he already agreed to it."

***Friday***

I sighed as I shut my locker, walking over to the cotton candy haired deer and tapping his shoulder, causing his group of friends to stare at me. Though one glare from me and they automatically stopped.

"We have tutoring again tonight, hurry up."

"Okay hold on go wait at the gates for me while I say bye." Luhan said, I just rolled my eyes, riding my skateboard through the halls to the outside gates.

Luhan's POV

"I don't understand how you think you might like him, he's ignorant and cocky." Tao said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Says the one who's madly in love with Kris." I mocked and Tao blushed looking at the floor, causing me to say exactly before hugging everyone and going out to the gates.

"Took you long enough." Sehun spoke up, taking a cigarette out from between his lips and blowing a cloud of smoke.

"You smoke?" I unknowingly asked.