Reasons

Chanyeol's POV ((after school Monday))

A little while after we got home from school I got up, going to Sehun's room and opening the door. I immediately smelled smoke and sighed looking at Sehun who was sitting on the balcony, the cold air blowing into the room due to the door still being open. I walked out sitting beside Sehun as he blew another cloud of smoke, flicking the cigarette with his thumb.

"Want one?" He asked, holding the half empty pack of cigarettes out to me.

"As much as I want to, no. I want to know what the hell just happened with you and Luhan, and what the fuck that was at school." I replied, looking over at him. He sighed, but explained anyway.

"You idiot!" I yelled, slapping him in the back of the head.

"I'm going to end up hurting him Chanyeol... I already have. It was better for both of us." Sehun said, looking down and taking another drag.

"You aren't like your father Sehun. You're a good person and you wouldn't hurt Luhan like your father hurt your-"

"Yes I am Chanyeol... I am going to end up just like him no matter what. And don't bring her into this." Sehun interrupted me.

I got up, taking the cigarette from Sehun and dropping it on the ground before stepping on it before hugging him tightly. I could feel his body shaking and heard broken sobs coming from him.

"I don't want to be like him Chanyeol, I fucked everything up." Sehun sobbed into my shoulder.

"Shh no, you aren't like him Hunnie, don't think that. You're better than he's ever been, you just panicked." I reassured him, rubbing his back and running my fingers through his hair with my other hand.

"What am I going to do about Lu? He hates me and I just want him to be my friend again." He continued to cry.

"Hey we'll think of something later on okay, right now you need to rest." I said, leading Sehun to his bed and letting him lay down.

I started to walk out, but Sehun grabbed my wrist hesitantly. "Don't leave me..." Sehun whined.

I laid down beside him and he immediately cuddled in to my side, laying his head on my chest and closing his eyes. Running my hand over his arm I sighed, waiting for him to fall asleep.

After I knew he was asleep, I gently got out of his grip, going to the balcony and taking the pack and lighter. Then I went downstairs, taking out my phone and and calling Baekhyun asking him to come over.

"Channie?" I heard Baekhyun's voice in front of me and I looked up from my spot on the front stairs. I sighed, the remaining smoke coming out of my mouth in a small cloud as I stood up.

"We should go on a walk, we need to talk about Sehun and Luhan." I said and Baekhyun nodded.

"Do you think Luhan would forgive him?" I asked.

"I don't know, I mean he probably would at some point, he really does love Sehun no matter what he said today." Baekhyun replied.

"Yeah, true. Sehun is really sorry about what happened. He panicked, he's only been in two real relationships before." I sighed again, taking another drag of the cigarette.

"And what happened in them?" Baekhyun asked as we got to a park near my house. We sat on the swings and faced each other.

"The first relationship he was in, he uh got abused. He was only fourteen but his boyfriend was sixteen and they were together for about a year before I forced him to report the guy." I looked down, flicking the cigarette with my thumb.

"And the second?"

"He.... He ended up hitting him.. He got really mad because the guy cheated on him and couldn't control his anger. He basically had a break down for a month after they broke up and promised not to fall in love again, that's why he wouldn't or won't except he has feelings for Luhan. He doesn't want to end up like his father so he thinks staying away from love will prevent it but I know Sehun and he would never turn out like him." I explained.

"I think Luhan may forgive him if he knows all of that, but obviously Sehun would have to be the one to tell him." I nodded, agreeing and smiling at him.

I leaned forward and pecked Baekhyun's lips multiple times, he giggles in return. Leaning in again I licked his bottom lip, but was pushed away, I pouted and questioned him.

"You've been smoking Channie." Baekhyun said and I just made an 'o' shape with my mouth. "Don't worry, you'll get plenty of kisses later." He giggled and I gave a wide smile.

"We should get back before Sehun wakes up, I'll tell him we have a plan for him then I'll walk you home." I explained and got up taking one last drag before dropping and stepping on the cigarette, and intertwining my fingers with Baekhyun's walking back home.

I walked upstairs, seeing Sehun still asleep I left a note on the bedside table, saying I was going to spend some time with Baekhyun and I'd be back later. Walking back downstairs Baek was waiting by the door.

"Carry me~" Baekhyun said, holding his arms in front of him making me chuckle.

"I swear you're a child." I rolled my eyes, but bent down letting him jump on my back.

"Well I don't think you'd fuck a child so you probably shouldn't say that." Baekhyun retorted and I groaned, locking the door behind us and making the trip to his house.

**

"Parents home?" I asked, letting Baekhyun get off my back and shut the door.

"Nope" he replied, popping the 'p'.

I smirked and backed Baekhyun up to the wall, my hands on either side of his head. His eyes were wide and he just stared at me.

"I know I'm beautiful but you don't need to stare." I said, pressing my lips to his before he had time to answer.