Detention

OKAY YOU GUYS THIS IS JUST KIND OF A FILLER CHAPTER I GUESS, BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 400 READS IT MEANS A LOT SO YEAH THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL <3

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, groaning I rolled over away from Chanyeol and shut it off before cuddling back into my source of warmth.

"Babe why do you set your alarm so early, we have an hour until we even need to get up." Chanyeol questioned, running his fingers through his messy hair.

"Because my parents wake up at this time so I wake up to tell them I'm awake so they don't yell at me." I shrugged.

As if on cue my mom knocked on the door, asking if I was awake yet. I replied with a simple yeah and she said she would go make breakfast so I needed to hurry up.

"If she walked in we would've been fucked you realize that right?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow at me while he sat up.

I tilted my head in confusion but immediately remember as I went to sit up, pain shooting through my ass and lower back. I also realized that neither of us put clothes on last night either. "Oh. Yeah."

***

Walking into school I walked up to my group after kissing Chanyeol bye. It was still painful to walk, but at least I wasn't limping this time as I saw Luhan was while he was walking up to us.

"Wow, someone had a good time last night." I laughed and Luhan pouted. His pout turned into a smirk as he slapped my ass, causing me to yelp in pain.

"Looks like I'm not the only one then." He laughed and it was my turn to pout.

We talked for a while, just joking around before I noticed a group walking towards us. Once they got to us I notices that it was N, Ken, Hongbin and Hyuk. Everyone got quiet as the four awkwardly stood there, Luhan shuffling closer to me as he saw Ken looking at him.

"Hey. Uh we wanted to know if maybe we could hang out with you guys during lunch maybe join your group?" Hongbin asked awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh sure." I said and we all smiled at them as they returned the smiles.

"Luhan hyung, can I talk to you?" Ken asked and Luhan nodded, walking away with him.

The bell rang and we parted ways to go to class, me walking with N and Tao as we had first period together.

Luhan's POV

Walking behind Ken I was a little nervous for the fact of he was Ravi's boyfriend, or well was, I had heard that they broke up which made me feel kind of bad because they were really cute together.

"Yeah?" I questioned as we sat down in first our first class.

"I'm sorry on Ravi's behalf... For what he put you through." Ken apologized, looking over to where said dipshit was on the other side of the room.

"Don't be, it's not like it was your fault." I said, patting his shoulder.

"I know.. But still I couldn't stop him so I am sorry for that as well."

"It's fine Ken really." I smiled at him and he returned it.

"Boys see me after class!" We heard the teacher yell and we both chuckled.

**Lunch Time**

Arriving in the lunch room Hyuk and I went over to our group of 7 others. (The people in there group is Kris, Tao, Baek, Kyungsoo, Lu, N, Hongbin,Hyuk, and Ken) "Guys Ken and I got detentions." I pouted as I took a seat between Baekhyun and Ken, Hyuk sitting between N and Hongbin across from me.

"What did you two do?" Kris questioned and everyone looked at us.

"All we were doing was talking!" Ken groaned and the others laughed.

"Well if it helps I'm in there too." Baekhyun sighed and I stared at him.

"I was reapplying my eyeliner and bitch got pissed off." Baekhyun shook his head and we all rolled our eyes. Well that's Baekhyun for you.

"Chanyeol, Sehun and Ravi are in there too just so you know." Hyuk said and I noticed Ken tense.

"You told me he tried to apologize and by what you told me he said it sounded like he meant it. You should talk to him, I know you still love him." I whispered and Ken sighed, but nodded anyway.

**Detention doe**

I walked with Ken down to the study hall room where the teacher was waiting. We sat in the back and I put my headphones in, starting to work on my math homework as Ken was working on whatever homework he had. I didn't notice Baekhyun sit beside me until I felt a tap on my shoulder, looking up and seeing him I took out my headphones.

"Oh hey Baek." I said as he sat down.

The teacher called us and as she was about to mark Sehun and Chanyeol as not being here they ran in breathing heavily.

"Boys where were you? You're late. Again." She scolded and they made an excuse that they were being held after class by a teacher, but when they sat down in front of us the smell of smoke was strong.

"Being held after by a teacher my ass." Baekhyun murmured when the teacher left.

"For you information we were." Sehun said, both him and Chanyeol turning around to look at us.

"Then we went outside for a smoke." Chanyeol added and both Baekhyun and I rolled our eyes completely unamused.

I looked at Ken and nodded my head towards Ravi, he looked at where I was nodding and mouthed 'later' before going back to doing homework.

Turning back to the other three I coughed as I inhaled, the smell of smoke was so strong it would make you think there was ten smokers, not two.

"Aish, you two smell so strongly of smoke I think i'm gonna choke." I said, scrunching my face up while Baekhyun agreed with me, covering his nose with his shirt.

"I thought you two only smoked when you were stressed, yet you've smoked everyday." Baekhyun added.

"I'm sorry Baekkie." Chanyeol said looking down at Baekhyun's desk.

"And I'm sorry Lu." Sehun said, going to peck my lips, but I put my hand up to block him from doing so.

"By the way I still need to tutor you in math and we have homework tonight so my house or yours."

"Yours, Baekhyun is going to Chanyeol's tonight." Sehun sighed, sitting back down and I nodded, putting my headphones back in, playing my music and finishing my homework talking to Ken or Baekhyun at some points.