Together?

Luhan's POV

I woke up the next morning and went to stretch, only to find that I couldn't exactly move. Opening my eyes I saw that we were in the same position we fell asleep in except I was now facing him and had an arm draped over his side. I smiled and cuddled into his chest more, enjoying the warmth that he was giving off.

"Morning." Sehun said tiredly.

His morning voice is damn sexy.

"I didn't know you were awake, morning." I replied, not opening my eyes.

Sehun nuzzled my hair, making me giggle slightly. "I'm gonna make breakfast." I said, going to move away but Sehun tightened his arm around me.

"No." He whined. "Let's just stay in bed and cuddle." But just then his stomach made a noise and he cursed under his breath.

"You're hungry, come on." I said getting up and pulling him with me.

After I fixed breakfast and we ate I pulled Sehun into the living room. "Why are you pulling me everywhere?" He groaned and I laughed, pulling him down to sit on the couch.

"Because you're lazy, and I need to ask you something." I said, saying the last part a little quieter.

"Continue." He said.

"Sehun, what are we? I-I mean I know you only see us as friends, but yesterday, and then last night you kissed me and I'm just confused and need to know." I rambled.

Sehun sighed, taking my hand and lacing our fingers together before looking back up at me. "Luhan... I didn't know what I felt for you and I was confused, I kind of knew I was falling for you and again that's why I freaked out as you know because I promised myself I wouldn't get into another relationship or fall in love again."

"Well that kiss last night let me know how I really felt." He paused and I stared at the ground, terrified of being rejected again.

"Luhan I love you. I truly do, and I know all your friends tell you not to trust me in a relationship because of the way I am and because I've been around, but I promise I won't hurt you anymore." He put two fingers under my chin and lifted my head so I was looking at him. "So will you trust me with this and be my boyfriend?" He asked.

"Y-yes." I answered, releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding as Sehun pressed his lips against mine.

His lips were soft and felt perfect against my own, his cold lip rings were a new feeling, but I didn't mind it felt nice. A smirk made its way onto my face as I took one of his lip rings between my teeth and pulled on it slightly making Sehun's breathing hitch. I pulled away and smiled innocently, batting my eyelashes at him and he quickly pecked my lips.

"I need a shower, join me?" He asked, standing up and holding a hand out.

"I-i don't know." I blushed.

Sehun's POV

"Oh come on, we don't have to do anything. Just a shower." I reassured Luhan and he nodded, taking my hand as I pulled him up to he stairs.

I turned the water on and looked over to Luhan who had his arms wrapped around his stomach.

"Come on, you don't have anything to be embarrassed about you're perfect." I whispered in his ear, pecking his cheek.

He nodded and we both stripped off our boxers before stepping under the hot water. Lacing my fingers with Luhan's I peppered kisses all over his face before pressing a final one to his lips making him giggle.

I reached over to the side and grabbed the bottle of shampoo, putting some in my hand before I started running my hands through Luhan's hair.

"I feel like a child again, having someone shampoo my hair for me." Luhan giggled again and I smiled.

"Well you're my baby." I answered, pressing a light kiss to his shoulder, tilting his head back to rinse the shampoo out of his hair.

***

Luhan's POV

Waking up the next morning I yawned, looking at the clock and seeing I had woken up a half hour earlier than needed. Sighing, I cuddled back into Sehun's side and closing my eyes again to try and get more sleep. I felt poke on my side and a pouted.

"No." I mumbled, but Sehun poked my ribs again, making me squirm.

"I hate you, why are you even awake?" I questioned, laying on my back and rubbing my eyes sleepily.

"I could ask you the same." He replied, moving so he was sitting on top of me straddling me.

He smiled and began to tickle me, making me squeal and try to wiggle out from under him with no luck.

"Sehun! S-stop p-llease" I begged in between laughs. After a little while he finally stopped and I laid my head back on the pillow breathing heavily.

"Hm I could get used to this sight, you underneath me and breathing heavily." Sehun smirked and I mumbled an 'I hate you' under my breath.

"Love you too." Sehun whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I leaned up to kiss him but he pulled back. I whined and put my hand on the back of his neck, pulling him towards me and pressing our lips together. Sehun bit down on my bottom lip, pulling on it slightly making a small moan escape and I pulled away my face heating up.

"You get embarrassed so easy I swear." Sehun chuckles, pecking my lips once more before getting up.

I pouted, but sighed getting up and pulling off Sehun's shirt that I wore last night and pulling on my uniform. I looked up and saw Sehun standing in the doorway of my room wearing ripped black skinny jeans, a plain dark red T-shirt with a leather jacket over top and some dog tags on a necklace chain. Intertwining our fingers I pulled him downstairs and made breakfast before we left to go to school, which for once in the past two weeks I wasn't dreading because I had Sehun to protect me.