Let Me Explain

I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO LONG ALSO SORRY FOR MISTAKES I DIDN'T REVIEW.

Chanyeol's POV
Tuesday

Sehun and I rode our skateboards through the hallways, we were late again and were too lazy to run. Entering the classroom we ignored the teachers disappointed looks, taking the detention slips and sitting in the back of the class. Baekhyun looked awfully. The normal smile he wore was gone, he looked like he was up crying late last night and I hated it.

The day dragged on and every time I would go near Baekhyun he'd hurry away or ignore me completely, having his headphones in and turning the volume up to the point I could hear the music as I tried to talk.

Wednesday

We weren't late today thankfully, dad is getting really annoyed by the amount of detentions Sehun and I have been getting. I acted normal throughout the day, pretending everything was fine and that I wasn't hurt in any way. CL knew what had happened and sent me sad looks when I kept glancing over at Baekhyun's table seeing him with his head down and headphones on.

Had he been eating? I hope so. He still wouldn't let me get near him so all I could do was worry.

Next Thursday * two weeks later*

It had been two weeks and Baekhyun would still rush away when I tried to get near him. I was still worrying about him because he looked thinner than usual.

Baekhyun please don't hurt yourself. I love you so much.

I heard he has gotten two detentions for sleeping in class and not paying attention. The sleeping didn't surprise me honestly, he had bags under his eyes and just looked tired and pale in general.

I'm so tired of being ignored by him. Fourth period had just started, but I didn't intend on going. Sehun was skipping it with Luhan so I had no one in there anyway. Wandering the halls aimlessly with my headphones in I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone. Looking up, well down, I saw Baekhyun standing there. He went to run away, but I grabbed his wrist, pulling him into a janitors closet and locking the door, standing in front of it so he couldn't leave. Not that he put up a fight anyway.

"C-chanyeol move I have to go to class." He stuttered, eyes not leaving the floor.

"Let me explain and then you can leave." I stated, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Chan- yeol. I don't have time for this."

"I'll explain quickly." I said simply.

"Fine." He gave up, finally looking up at me.

Baekhyun POV
Tuesday

I trudged into school behind Luhan. I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to face Chanyeol. Maybe he didn't care enough to try and talk to me anyway?

The bell rang and neither Sehun or Chanyeol were here yet. That is until the rushed in through the door on their skateboards, stopping in front on the teacher grabbing their detention slips and going to the back to sit down. All the girls in the class looked at them like they were candy. It reminded me of Luhan and I's first day here.