Stay With Me

Sehun's POV  (continuing last hunhan chapter)

Luhan continued to sob into my shoulder. I sighed, pushing him away before attempting to sit up. Luhan helped me and I tugged his arm for him to sit by me until the nurse came in. Wiping away the remaining tears on his cheeks with my thumb I wrapped my arm around his waist and let him lay his head on my shoulder. By the time the nurse came in Luhan had fallen asleep, head still on my shoulder.

"Nice to see you finally awake, here drink some water and take this pill, it's just a pain killer since we had to give you stitches, not to mention your three broken ribs." The nurse smiled, handing me the pill before giving me the cup of water.

"It's nice to see him finally sleeping as well." She said, taking the cup back, going over to get a needle to take blood I'm guessing.

I tilted my head to the side questioningly as she was drawing the blood.

"Sweety he came back here every day that you were out. Sometimes even slept here." She mentioned.

"How long was I out for?" I finally asked, stroking Luhan's arm with my thumb.

"Four weeks. We aren't sure why it took you so long to wake up, but you did lose quite a bit of blood. You'll need to stay a few more days though to make sure everything is going well before we clear you to go home."

I was out for four weeks?!

The nurse got her things before walking out, leaving me alone with the sleeping deer beside me.

And you came back every day?

I smiled at the though, but stopped when I heard a frantic knock at the door. "It's open." I said and it opened quickly revealing Chanyeol and a worn out looking Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol sprinted from the car to your room and dragged me behind him. Ugh I'm really happy you're awake, but I don't exercise enough for this shit." Baekhyun breathed out, going to the side of the bed that Luhan wasn't on and lightly hugging me before going back around, dramatically groaning as he sat on one of the chairs.

Chanyeol did the same, hugging me as tightly as he could without hurting me before kissing my forehead and sitting beside Baekhyun.

"It's nice seeing Lu finally get some sleep. He only really slept when he absolutely had to." Baekhyun smiled.

"So I heard." I nodded, looking down at the sleeping boy on my shoulder, moving a piece of his cotton candy colored hair out of his face with my free hand.

"Aww you two are so cute." Both of them squealed from the chairs.

"What are you talking about?"

"Obviously we are saying you two would make an adorable couple, damn I know you don't pay attention in class, but I didn't think you were that dense." Baekhyun sassed. I just scoffed and rolled my eyes in response.

***

After talking for a while with the two dorks, visiting hours were over and they had to go back home. Luhan was still asleep on my shoulder. The nurses got used to having him around so often that they didn't care if he stayed or not.

I winced and sharply sucked in air as Luhan wrapped his arm around my stomach, the action apparently waking him as he pulled back immediately.

"I'm sorry!" He apologized. I laughed a little, wincing in pain, yet again, at the action.

"It's fine you just put pressure on where I have the stitches." I assured him, laying down on my back and resting my hands behind my head.

"It's getting late, I should head home, see you tomorrow Sehunnie!" Luhan said, turning around to leave. I grabbed his wrist before he could walk away though.

"Stay with me." I pouted.

"Why?"

"I don't like being in hospitals alone..." I said, looking to the side. I felt the bed dip slightly and Luhan took my arm, wrapping it back around his waist before gently cuddling into my side. I looked over at him again.

"Then I'll stay." Luhan whispered, laying his head on my arm. I mumbled a thanks, falling asleep soon after.

***

"Aww Channie they're so cute!" I was awaken by what could only be Baekhyun's squealing, hearing Chanyeol chuckle afterwards.

I felt the bed shift, the comfortable warmth leaving my side. He was still beside me, I'm guessing just sitting up now but I couldn't tell because I kept my eyes closed not wanting to be up. I don't care if I've been out for four weeks or not, I'm still tired and want sleep which I wouldn't be getting anytime soon with these three around.

"Baekhyun, could you be any louder?" Luhan questioned.

"I don't know do you want to find out?"

"Will you guys shut the hell up." I groaned, sitting up enough to wrap my arms around Luhan's waist and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Luhan you should go with Baekhyun to eat and get some new clothes." Chanyeol said, Luhan responded with an okay before moving to get up.

"Don't go you're comfy." I whined, tightening my grip around his waist. Luhan laughed, saying that he had to go home to shower and eat, that he'd be back soon and that he'd sneak me in a bubble tea.

I smiled when he mentioned getting me bubble tea, letting go of him. He and Baekhyun walked out, Baek giving Chanyeol a small hug first then shutting the door behind them.

"Are you and Baekhyun dating?" I asked, tilting my head to the side slightly. Chanyeol scoffed.

"If only. But no we aren't, just friends. How about Luhan and you?" He answered, sighing and sitting on the bed. I immediately laid my head on his shoulder.

"If you like him so much then just ask him out, it's kind of easy to tell he likes you too, sassy little bastard or not. And no, I don't like him like that." I shrugged.

"I don't know... What if he doesn't actually like me? How can you tell he does?"

"I'll show you, we'll act closer and more like a couple than usual, you'll see if he gets jealous, if he does then you'll know for sure he likes you." I explained and Chanyeol nodded.

***

Hearing Baekhyun and Luhan from outside the door, I quickly grabbed Chanyeol's hand and tangled our legs together, resting my head on his shoulder. Chanyeol stiffened at first and I giggled, Luhan and Baekhyun standing and staring at us.

Luhan's POV

Were Sehun and Chanyeol actually together? No they couldn't be... I mean they had said they were just best friends and they had no feelings for each other, but I couldn't help worry about if they were. I wanted to walk over and pry Chanyeol away from him, taking his place but I obviously didn't, I couldn't. So this is what being jealous feels like?

Baekhyun's POV

Sehun and Chanyeol were sitting on the bed cuddling, but not exactly like they usually would around us. Sehun was playing with Chanyeol's fingers, their legs tangled together. I just wanted to go over and drag Chanyeol away, or walk out so I wouldn't have to see it. Maybe I'm over protective, jealous whatever you call it, but that didn't stop it from hurting.