Empty Promises

Ken's POV

"Ken, it's N, open the door please." I heard N speak from the other side of the door, concern clear in his voice.

Trudging to my door I unlocked it, as soon as I turned the knob N pushed the door open attacking me with a massive hug. I pushed him away weakly and sighed, grabbing his hand and pulling him over to sit on my bed.

"Ken tell me what happened please."

"I finally did it. I left him." I said monotonously.

"He did it again didn't he?" N asked, knowing all too well the reason I threatened to leave him in the first place.

I just nodded as N pulled me to him wrapping his arms tightly around me as I laid my head on his shoulder letting more tears fall down my face.

Ravi's POV

Ken did it... He broke up with me... And now he was running down the hallway crying because of me..

I walked past Kuhn not giving a shit about him and walking out of school, I just needed to clear my mind and I knew exactly where to go.

*

"Hey Jb, can I get in?" I asked Jb, who was not only one of my friends, but also was the son of the guy who owned the bar so he let me in whenever I needed.

"What this time Ravi? Did Ken actually walk out?" He asked and I nodded, looking down at the ground.

Jb gave me a final pat on the back, opening the back door and walking in with me since he already knew he'd be my ride home as he took my keys like usual.
Walking up to the bar I just asked for the strongest they had, downing shot after shot until my vision was blurred and I couldn't walk in a straight line if my life depended on it. Jb suggested we leave a while ago, but I refused, downing some more shots before having to run to the bathroom to throw up.

"Let's go, you need to get home it's like 10 already." Jb said, putting my arm over his shoulder and basically having to carry me out of the bar thanks to how drunk I was. That's the last thing I really remember before I blacked out.

*

I woke up the next morning and it felt like someone was hitting me in the head with a brick wall as hard as possible. "Ow..fuck..my life." I groaned sitting up slowly, but immediately regretting it as I had to all but run to the bathroom to throw up.

Once done I got up, grabbing pain killers from the cupboard above my sink, taking three of them with some water and going back into my room and laying on my bed. I noticed I was only in my boxers and silently thanked Jb for being there yesterday or I probably wouldn't even have made it home. I was also thankful that he shut my blackout curtains before leaving or this would've been much worse.
Leaning over and checking my phone I saw a message from N so I responded, surprised when he answered almost immediately.

N: Do you even care about Ken anymore or are you that much of a dumbass?

R: Of course I care about him N, I love him for god sakes!

N: Well then how about you start acting like it, he's been so bad the last month or two because of you and you never seemed to notice. Ravi he's scared of you because of what you've been doing to Luhan and his friends.