Helping

I may or may not have teared up while writing this chapter because of how sweet Chanyeol is. Bigbang's Loser being played on my playlist didn't help, but enjoy <3

Chanyeol's POV *two months later* ((sorry not sorry ily))

It's been a month and I was still really worried about Baekhyun, he was eating again thankfully, but it was only little by little. If he ate too much then he'd get sick, if it was up to him he'd be done after one bite, but I made him eat a little more. He looked so much thinner than he did before the whole shit went down with Sulli and I felt so guilty. He had admitted to me that he was forcing himself to throw up at first, but stopped and after that he just couldn't handle keeping it down.

Luhan had also explained to me that Baekhyun had used to do it often, throwing up his food or going periods without eating because of being bullied about being 'fat' at their old school. Baekhyun had told me this was true and I talked to his mother and she agreed to let me be with him, whether it be at his house or mine, since we figured out he wouldn't eat if I wasn't there. He was small to start with, he didn't need to be doing this to himself.

"You know you're perfect right?" I asked, running my thru his hair as he sat on my lap, legs on either side of mine as his head was on my shoulder.

He didn't reply so I gently pushed him so he was sitting up, he just played with my shirt not looking up at me.

"Baekhyun. You are perfect and I want you to know that. I know you act sassy and all at school, but as you've shown me, you're not like that all the time. I know you think you're 'too heavy' or you're ugly because of what people from your past have said, but it's not true. You're beautiful and perfect and I love you." I said, tears were streaming down Baekhyun's cheeks and I wiped them away with my thumbs kissing his nose.

"I love you too Channie. Thank you..." He said quietly, looking up at me through his eyelashes.

"For what?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side.

"For being there for me through all this. Also you look like a puppy when you do that." Baekhyun giggled and I smiled at him, pulling him in for a kiss.

Pulling away, he whined in protest and I laughed before pressing multiple kisses to his lips causing another giggle to escape his mouth.

"Why are you so adorable?" I asked, kissing the tip of his nose.

"Because I was born to be adorable." He smiled.

"I can't argue with that one."

We cuddled and watched a movie in my room until mom came upstairs telling us we'd eat once Luhan and Sehun came back. Hopefully they'd be fine, they were going to tell Luhan's parents they were still together after over two months of sneaking around. If his parents rejected and made Luhan stay then I'd have to deal with not only a pissed off Sehun, but also a sad one.

Luhan's POV

To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I was scared shitless. Sehun was driving to my house so we could talk to my parents and I was terrified of what my mother would say or how she would react on seeing him. He had one hand on the steering wheel, his other was holding my shaking hand.

"Baby it will be fine okay, just like you told me before I had to go to court it'll work out fine." He reassured.

He was right, when he had to go to court against his father I was reassuring him the whole way there since I couldn't actually go in with him. He was as nervous then as I am now but he ended up getting his father sentenced to prison for child abuse. I could tell how much happier Sehun was after that and it made me happier too.

"Sorry... I'm just worried." I said, looking at my lap.

We arrived and Sehun opened my door for me, taking my hand as we walked up to the front door of my house. Taking a deep breath I walked in, pulling Sehun behind me before dropping his hand as I saw my mother.

"Hello Lu- you, what are you doing here?" My mom asked, glaring at Sehun.

What he did surprised me, he bowed to her formally greeting her as she looked and him with a raised eyebrow.

"Luhan, please do explain." She said, looking back to me as Sehun stepped back beside me.

"Mother, Sehun and I are still together and I still love him very much. If you can't except that then I can always move out." I said calmly as Sehun laced our fingers together.

She looked to be in thought before sighing and answering. "I guess I can't stop you from seeing each other, even if I don't exactly favor you Sehun I will admit he could have chosen worse. By the way don't think I didn't know when you were hiding under his bed when he was staying home from school." She said, a small smile on her face.

"Thank you." Sehun and I replied in unison.

"Wait but how did you know he was there?" I asked, looking at her questioningly.

"Mothers know everything sweety. Now go off and do whatever I'll see you when you get home, Sehun I'll have a talk with you another time." She smiled, hugging both of us before we went back home, greeted with an anxious looking Chanbaek couple sitting on the couch.

Man Baekhyun really did look thinner. I pushed the thought out of my head as I knew Chanyeol was helping him get better. "Act like it went bad." Sehun whispered in my ear before we walking in front of the couple.

I looked down at the floor and bit my lip, rubbing fake tears from my eyes. "No don't tell me it went bad!?" Baekhyun stood up from the couch, coming over to me. Sehun kept a poker face as he stared forward.

"She..." Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun stared at me waiting for me to continue.

"She accepted him!" I all but yelled, Baekhyun hugging me tightly, Chanyeol high-fiving Sehun.

Baekhyun also hugged Sehun, Chanyeol giving me a small side hug and congratulations before we went to go eat.

"Celebration dinner is served." Chanyeol's dad smiled, kissing his wife's cheek as he set the food on the table as we all sat down.