I Love You

Sorry if there's any mistakes, I didn't review the chapter, but please enjoy. <3

Sehun's POV

I stepped under the hot water followed by Luhan. Placing my hands on his hips I pulled him to me, kissing him passionately. I picked his bottom lip but he refused, keeping his mouth closed but continued kissing me as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

I bit down on Luhan's bottom lip roughly, pulling it as he gasped and let out a small whimper, I took the chance and slid my tongue into his mouth exploring every morning of it. Pulling away for much needed air Luhan looked up at me pouting, but still breathing heavily.

"Not fair." He huffed.

"Never said I would play fair baby." I whispered in his ear, nibbling on it.

"You're not getting any right now so stop while you're ahead." Luhan said, placing his hands on my chest and pushing me away from him.

"I know you want me." I smirked.

"N-no I don't. Not now there's people in the house." Luhan stuttered.

"I know you're loud, but looks like you'll just need to be silent this time." I growled, pinning his arms above his head and kissing down his neck.

Chanyeol's POV

I woke up and looked down, seeing the all too familiar head of honey brown hair resting on my chest as he slept. Smiling I ran my fingers through his hair getting rid of the knots and tangles. Baekhyun hummed softly, moving so he was laying on top of me as he rested his chin on his hands looking up at me.

"Morning Channie." He smiled.

"Morning babe." I smiled back, running a hand through his hair again before wrapping my arms around him.

"You're comfy." Baekhyun said sleepily, turning his head to the side and closing his eyes.

I placed a kiss to his hair, running one of my hands up and down his back.

Mom called us down for breakfast and Baekhyun whine, not wanting to move or get dressed. He was wearing one of my loose fitting shirts which on Baekhyun came down to the top of his thighs and slid off one of his shoulders and his boxers. He looked adorable. I had to at least put a shirt on seeing as I was only in a pair of boxers.

Pushing Baekhyun off me he stuck his bottom lip out in a pout as I got off the bed, pulling on a random black shirt and some gray sweatpants before pulling him off the bed. Once he was standing I threw his black skinny jeans at him and waited for him to put them on. He lazily did so and I walked over to him, pulling my shirt off of him and replacing it with a fluffy gray sweater that I pulled out of my closet.

After brushing our teeth I laced out fingers together and we walked out of my room, hunhan walked out of Sehun's room at the same time and I heard Baekhyun giggle beside me.

"Lu even when you try and be quiet we could still hear you." Baekhyun continued to giggle. His giggle was the cutest thing ever, aish this boy is killing me.

Luhan's eyes widened and his face was as red as a tomato as he hid behind Sehun's, who was just smirking and holding his boyfriends hand. I high-fived Sehun without the other two noticing as we walked downstairs to get breakfast.

My mom and dad sat at the head of each side of the table, Baekhyun and I sitting on one side and Sehun and Luhan sitting across from us as we ate. When I looked over at Luhan I noticed his left sleeve had slipped up his arm a little and that his scars were showing, I nodded toward them while looking at Sehun. He looked over and saw what I was nodding at, gently pulling Luhan's sleeve back down so my parents didn't see his arm, Luhan looked at Sehun confusingly at first but then realized and ducked his head pushing the food around his plate.

"Thank you for the food." Luhan said, bowing and going upstairs. Sehun quickly followed without a word.

I felt bad for him. Both of them had been through a lot and I just hoped everything would go well with them.

Luhan's POV

I ran up the stairs going into Sehun's room and sitting on the corner of his bed, leaning against the wall as I hugged my knees and put my head down.

I'd forgotten about them until now. I'd forgotten that my forearm was full of cuts and scars until Sehun had to pull my sleeve down to prevent his parents from seeing. I knew how his parents would react though, they'd be overly worried and ask me nonstop questions. Not only that but they would tell my parents.

I heard the door open before softly shutting again, the bed shifted as I'm guessing Sehun sat down beside me.

"Are you alright baby?" He asked. Yup it was Sehun. He called me baby since he knew that would calm me down, even if it was only a little. It also never failed to make my heart beat faster every time he called me it.

I didn't reply and I heard him sigh as he put his arm around my shoulder, pulling my into his side. Instinctively I clung to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and burying my head in his shoulder.

"I didn't mean to remind you, you know that right?" Sehun asked, pulling me onto his lap holding on of my thighs with his hand, the other on the small of my back.

"I know... You just didn't want your parents to see. I should've never done it in the first place but it was when you weren't talking to me a-and Ravi and Kuhn added to it and I just couldn't deal with it." I rambled.

"Sh baby I know it's okay it was my fault in the first place for being a dumbass." Sehun said, placing a soft kiss to my forehead.

"Don't blame yourself Sehunnie." I hugged him tighter and he hummed in reply.

Sehun pushed me so I was sitting up straight on his lap before he gently grabbed my left hand. He pulled the sleeve up, reveling the white and red lines littering my forearm. I saw sadness and guilt in his eyes when he looked up at me, still holding my wrist. He looked back down at my arm peppering kisses from the top of my forearm down the last line on my wrist, taking my hand in his as he kissed my knuckles.

"I love you my baby deer." He smiled, pulling me in for a real kiss.

"I love you too Sehunnie." I said as he pulled away. I pressed kisses along his jaw where he still had a small scar from his dad.