Parents Disapproval

Sehun's POV

After detention I stood at the school gates with Chanyeol, waiting for Baekhyun and Luhan. Once we saw the two we said bye to each other and walked off in opposite directions with our loves. I went to put my arm around Luhan, but he pushed me away making me look at him in confusion. 

"I don't want to smell like smoke when I get home. My mom will already be pissed off as soon as you walk in considering someone could smell you from a mile away, I don't need her thinking you got me into smoking too." Luhan said and I sighed, understanding as I stepped away from him a little, playing with the hoodie in my arms.

"Okay, whatever." I said as we continued walking.

Walking into Luhan's house we were immediately stopped by his pissed off looking mother, his dad was there too but he looked chill enough. His dad always looked chill and never really talked when his wife was bitching, which was every time I came over. I swear he was just baked off his ass all the time, but he didn't look like it.

"I smell smoke again." His mom glared at me. I heard Luhan sigh and I began to walk upstairs but was stopped.

"Boy, you're already on my bad side don't push it by disrespecting. I really don't want you hanging around my son anymore whether it's for tutoring or not, you can find a new tutor because I don't trust you anywhere near my precious son." She said harshly and Luhan turned around. He looked pissed and it kind of shocked me, but also looked hot as hell. Now is not the time for that though.

"Shut up mom! You're one to talk about disrespecting when all you do is judge all my friends! The only friend I've ever had that you didn't judge was Baek because he's your best friends son." Luhan yelled, and stared at him in shock. 

"You never had any friends besides Baekhyun remember, the only other "friend" you had was when you were going through that gay phase of yours, thank god that is over, and he left you." She said, as a few tears rolled down Luhan's cheeks.

"You're a terrible mother." I spat before pulling Luhan up to his room, leaving his mom downstairs with her mouth hanging open, his dad smiling slightly.

I shut his door,laying my hoodie on his bed before hugged him tightly as he sniffled against my chest. He pulled away from me, sitting on the bed and pulling his math book out.

"Get your math out so we can get this over with." He said, and I did that, getting out my math book and notebook before sitting across from him on the bed.

We worked for a while and I could tell Luhan was getting annoyed that I didn't understand it since we'd been working for almost an hour and had only gotten a little over half way done with it. Groaning I threw my pencil down, rolling over so I was on my back staring at the ceiling, I also heard Luhan sigh.

"Sehun stop giving up we need to get this done." Luhan said, glaring at me.

"Lu, are you mad at me?" I asked, sitting up and facing him.

"I don't know okay, I'm upset that you were smoking again especially when you knew that we had math homework, meaning you'd have to come here. And then my mom is just a bitch and I don't know I'm just stressed out alright." Luhan said, putting his head in his hands.

I pushed my math book and everything off the bed, crawling over to Luhan and sitting behind him pulling him backwards so his back rested against my chest as I wrapped an arm around his waist the other resting on his thigh. He sighed and slid down a little so he was more comfortable, his head laying in the crook of my neck as he playing with my fingers, something he did when he was thinking or calming himself down. 

"Baby I'm sorry if my smoking makes you uncomfortable or stresses you out, I could try and stop if you'd like." I said, rubbing my thumb over his side.

"No, it's okay really I understand why you do it and everything. It would just be really helpful to me if you didn't do it before you came over here." He said and I nodded, lifting his head up and kissing him on the lips.

We heard the door open and Luhan's mom walked in, looking like she was either about to kill someone or scream her head off. 

Oh for fuck sake, not this bitch again. I've had enough of her shit for the rest of my life.

"You! Out of my house right now!" She yelled making Luhan shrink back into my chest and grip my hand. 

She grabbed Luhan's hand, she pulled him out of my grip and to the doorway where she stopped. "Go before I call the cops on you!" She yelled again as Lu was trying to get out of her grip to run to me.

I rolled my eyes, leaving my hoodie for Lu because I knew he liked wearing my shirts when I wasn't with him, and stuffed my things in my backpack walking out of the room and downstairs. I was about to walk out when I heard Luhan running up to me, as soon as I turned around he wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his head in my chest. I wrapped one arm around him my other hand finding its way up to his hair, stroking it gently as I kissed the top of his head.

"Luhan get away from him, he's nothing but a stupid stoner! He's trying to make you gay for god sake." His mother shouted, coming down the stairs.

Luhan turned around, but I wrapped both my arms around his waist so he wouldn't go anywhere. "Mom, Sehun is my boyfriend. I love him with all my heart and I know he feels the same about me, yeah he may not be the best person in your eyes or others eyes, but he is wonderful and kindhearted and I couldn't ask for anyone better." Luhan said, looking up at me and smiling. I couldn't help but smile back down at him, pressing a soft kiss to his lips which he returned before pulling away still smiling.

"Luhan you are not allowed to see Sehun anymore and that is final. You may not hang out with him anymore until you lose your 'feelings' for him and get over this phase, now go to your room." His mother glared at us and I sent a deadly glare back, smirking as I saw her gulp.

She grabbed Luhan's left arm and I saw him wince in pain as she pulled him to her, telling him once again to go to his room. I sent her another deadly glare before walking out, slamming the door behind me as I started walking home. The cold was nipping at my arms, it was late September at this point and I was walking home with only a t-shirt on my upper half.  So smart I know, but I wanted to leave my hoodie since I might not see Luhan for a while unless it's at school. Sighing, I kicked rocks along the sidewalk as I continued the boring journey home. I just really hope I don't walk in on a Chanbaek make-out session, or worse, ew.